Chapter Thirty

I woke up next to a naked Omar who had me wrapped tightly in his arms. Let's just say that I never knew that wolves could get it on like that, well I did but just not my Omar.

Finally managing to slip out of his arms, I went into the bathroom and did my usual routine before getting dressed into something very comfortable. Throwing my hair up into a very messy bun, I decided to do matching make up.

Sluggishly walking in the hallway, I smiled at everyone who was giving me weird looks. It was like I was walking down the red carpet smiling at my fans who were captivated by my great sense of style.

"Are you alright?" Someone had asked as they looked at me as if I needed to be in the hospital.

"Better than ever darling," I said in a deep tone, as I strutted away swaying my hips as my bun moved from side to side, just like my sexy hips.

I wasn't really hungry so I decided to go for a nice little walk and to say hi to the persons that were training. After all it has been quite some time since they have been blessed with my presence, so that was exactly what I was planning to do.

Every now and then I would smile at the persons who just couldn't keep their eyes off of me. I know that I'm pretty but can they at least not stare so aggressively? Like keep it under control people, I'm only human here.

As soon as the men who were working their butts off in the hot sun saw me, their jaws dropped.

"What is wrong with you all? Get back to work!" Alexander barked at the men as they went back to work without even looking at me again.

"Give them a break! They aren't machines!" I yelled as I stepped onto the concrete as Alexander turned to face me, his eyes immediately widening as he saw the hot mess that I am.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from his training men who were looking at the scene with amusement.

"Can't I stay for a minute at least? I want to to train with them!" I yelled as they laughed at me, but Alexander just dragged me away like a little child.

"I am not going to allow you to disturb my men," he said, when we were no longer near them. "And what did my brother do to you? You are a hot mess," he commented.

"Now that you don't want to know," I giggled like a three year old. "Besides, don't you like my make up? It took me a long time to perfect the look," I said, while twirling around like a little fairy.

"Yeah right," he laughed. "It looks like you did it with no mirror in the dark while you had just finish drinking an entire bottle of Vodka."

I pretended to be offended as I placed my hand on my heart. "This is the true definition of art, so I don't see what you're trying to say," I said in a British accent.

"Come on now. I am not an expert on this but I know that both of your eye make up is supposed to be matching but yours look like they are distant relatives. Your upper lip red while the bottom is some kind of colour I don't think is in the colour wheel and your face is much darker than the rest of your body."

I pouted when he was done speaking. "Are you done lecturing me. I mean if Lady Gaga was like this you would all applause her, so I don't care and for your information, I look fabulous," I said, while doing some kind of pose.

Suddenly, I heard someone screaming my name before I felt it. It was time.