Chapter Twenty Four

The door opened to revealed a wide mouth Ameera who had a bottle of water in her hand.

"Looks like I should have bring the water sooner seeing you really are thirsty," she said, when she finally recovered from what she had saw.

In no time, Omar had already changed into a more appropriate position as I rested my back on the bed's headboard.

"You really should have," I said smiling at her.

Placing the water on the bedside table, she turned to leave but stopped in front of the door. "I thought the Alpha was your mate," a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"He's not, Omar is my mate and why does everyone think that?" I asked to no one in particular as Ameera quickly exited the room, leaving me alone with Omar once again.

Without knowing, Omar had already dragged me back to him. "Maybe we can resume where we left off," he smirked.

"Have you ever thought about the possibility of your brother killing you if he finds out?" I asked as I rested my hand on his chest. "It would be a shame if you weren't here to bother me again," I chuckled.

He seemed to be thinking about it before asking a question that took me off guard."Well if I am your mate, why does he think that you are his if you are not?"

My mind went blank since I wasn't expecting this question at the moment and especially not from Omar.

I was planning to just run out the door but it was like he read my mind, because before I had the chance to do so he grabbed my arm.

"Don't even think about it." All playfulness in his attitude was gone and replaced with seriousness.

I was stuck and didn't know what to do and I knew that no matter how much I called out to Anna, she wouldn't help me with this one.

"I'll explain that to you when Alexander is here so you both will understand at the same time," I said quickly, desperate to move off this topic. 

"Fine," he said, as he stormed out the room.

I didn't know what to do or how I felt right now, so I decided to talk to my Dolly. 

Taking her out from the closet, I placed her on the pillow on the bed, while I positioned myself in front of her.

"I'm so sorry Elise." Emotions I had buried deep down inside of me was not just spilling out like a bomb that had just exploded. 

"I never meant for any of this to happen and I just really wish that you was here with me right now." A tear drop escaped from my eye and run down my cheek. "He was meant for you and not me and I know that you want him to be happy. I can feel it."

Another tear drop slipped from my eye and fell on the bed. My nose was a bit runny and I felt as if I was choking.

"I'm so sorry for everything that I have done. This whole mess is my fault and I don't think I can keep on living this way anymore." 

This was it. I felt as if the barrier that I had built was rapidly crumbling to bits and pieces and I just needed her by my side right now.

"I'm right here," Elise said, appearing next to me on the bed. 

In an instant, I was hugging her as tightly as possible as if my life depended on it. 

"Where have you been? You left me with Anna for so long that I almost thought that I had lost you for good," I sniffed, as she patted my back.

"I would never leave you alone in this world. I love you sister."

!!Notice___Important!!

Hey guys! What do you think of this story far? Is it moving at good enough rate? I hope you all are having a good day or night wherever you may be.

Anyways, I am thinking of ending this story at thirty chapters but I'm not quite sure yet. What do you think? We'll see what happens.

I have ideas for  new book which I'll be writing differently from all of my other books I've written so far and I am planning on writing longer chapters in it. So I'm trying to finish all books that I'm currently writing to begin this one  because it will be time consuming.

Let me know what you think in the comments section below. Anyways bye lovelies and until the next chapter. Mwah :)