Prelude

From September to December 2016 the force has revealed to me one year out of the live of Ahsoka Tano. It starts right after the fight between her and Darth Vader in the temple of Malachor, as shown at the end of Rebels Season II.

Over the years, in which the imperial authorities on Capitol Hill relentlessly demanded me to pay my taxes, work hard for the rich in Wall Street, sacrifice my youth to the powerful in Woodley Park and clean up the mess left behind the arrogant, immortal, posh beauties of Bell Air, the force revealed more of the details to me and I added these details to the original version. So writing this is a long and still ongoing process. However, it made me endure my harsh life as underworld scum and workhorse of the galactic crème de 'la crème. Those strong in the force will prevail, master the hardships of life and become criterions of this world.

Safety Warning:

This is fan fiction and contains fighting, killing and violence, no detailed description of sexual encounters, but inappropriate, political incorrect, sexist and racist language and description. So maybe PG 12. If you want to continue reading this, then bare in mind, that you must not fear. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Reading this work, requires one to resist the call of the dark side, but for a fan of Ahsoka Tano, it is a must. This work will give you insight into her life and her path.

Thanks to the force for this revelation.

Legal Warning:

The force gave me this revelation and nobody else is allowed to publish or copy it in parts or in whole. All rights reserved.

Whoever, violates this, prepare yourself for my Sith lawyers!

If you like it, please press on the star to make your opinion known to Wattpad. Wattpad in turn will rank the story higher, so for others to more easily find it.

Enjoy reading and follow the light side of the force. A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and to better serve all, never to subdue. 

Author's Quest:

Let me know, when you spot things which are inconsitent or don't make any sense. Or you feel like they should be explained better, in more detail. I will value your input, when you tell me what and how you would like to have the story improved and point me to the specific section. I can't do much with general critisism. 

Enjoy!