Smartphone

The day had finally arrived, the day you had been waiting for for about a month now. You still didn't believe that this was actually happening, it still felt like a dream coming true. 

Your alarm woke you up at 10 am, you opened your eyes and remembered that today was the day. You got up from bed and walked into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. You were suppose to be there at about 2 pm, since the concert should start at about 7 pm. So you had to be done until then, and there were some things to do before  it was time to leave. 

After a brisk shower, you walked into your room with a towel wrapped around your hair. You changed into the clothes that you had prepared the day before. It was a navy blue top with the text "Dream On" written on it, and some black skinny jeans. The top wasn't too tight and had a normal neckline, it wasn't too revealing. You added some makeup, to finish off the look. The look ended up with being a deep red lip and a light brown smoky eye. Lastly you blew your hair dry with a hair dryer, and made some loose beach waves in it. With a last glance in the mirror, you gave yourself a pretty satisfied look. Not too bad. Then you walked out to the hallway and took on your black sneakers and grabbed your black skin jacket, and left your apartment. 

With butterflies swirling around in your stomach, you made your way to the bus stop. You had your headphones plugged in, and were listening to BTS. During the bus trip, you fumbled with your fingers and nervously played with your hair. In one way you wished that the bus could drive faster, but on the other hand you wished it could slow down. Were you really ready for this? 

The bus stopped outside a big stadium, you got off the bus and started to walk towards it with unsteady steps. The clock was 1:50 pm, it was almost time. There were a big poster of BTS at the entry doors, and to your surprise there were some people outside of the building too. They were mostly girls, and almost all of them were wearing some BTS merch of some kind. It was hours until the concerts would start, and they were already lining up? You passed by them to the front of the door, you could feel their stares in the back. 

"Hey! You can't just cut the line like that!" one girl shouted at you. You could feel your cheeks turn red as you turned around to answer her.

"Sorry, but I'm here for a-" you got cut off by a voice coming from behind you.

"Excuse me, but are you y/n l/n (l/n = your last name)?" you spinned around confused and saw a guy in his late thirties standing behind you. He were dressed in all black, and had a small sign on his right chest saying "crew (first name) (last name)". He must be one of the staff, you thought to yourself. You nodded and remembered that you were suppose to show up the email that you had received, as proof. So you unlocked your phone, and showed him the email. They guy read it, and nodded.

"Great! Follow me." he opened the door and you followed him inside, while some of the security guards had to hold back the fans who was outside. They tried to get in after you, but they did not succeed. 

The guy took you away from the big entry and into a more narrow passage, you passed by a lot of people who were running around. They were all too busy to even glance at you, but you weren't too surprised. There were a lot to prepare for a concert. You knew this, because you had once helped preparing one. Sure it hadn't been with a famous band like BTS,  it had been when a local star had preformed at your city once. And you had been asked if you wanted to help, but still. 

"Just wait here until we say it's okay to come in, okay? " he said when you stood outside a black door. 

"Okay." you said and leaned your back against the wall when the man disappeared. You could feel your heart racing in your chest, you tried to calm down with some breathing exercises that your mom once had teached you.