Forever You Will SHINee (not an update)

Hello everyone!

As you may understand this is not an new update unfortunately, but I felt like I wanted to write something to show some respect for what has happened.

The thing that happened today is something that you probably all are  already aware of: Jonghyun of SHINee is dead. He died earlier today, and there are reports that says that he commited suicide (though this is still not fully clear, but it's what they believe for now).

When my sister told me about it earlier, I at first couldn't believe that what she told me was true. I just didn't want to believe it. But when I searched it up, I then understood that it was true.

I have never been a hardcore Shawol, but I have always liked the group and their music. The boys are all lovely and super talented, so what happened is an absolute tragedy. Jonghyun was a humble and caring young man, who cared more for others than himself. He had a big heart, and I honestly can't even imagine how hard it must be for his loved ones, the rest of the members and of course their fans right now. It must be like losing a family member.

What was the point of this blog then? Well I just want to say that in situations like this, it's even more important that we all stick together and support each other. No matter what fandom you belong to, you'll  still get affected when something like this happens. We all need each other, we are all big family, and we need each other.

I send all my love and support to the family members, group members and of course to you all Shawols out there.  You will all be in my mind, and please don't feel scared to send me a message if you feel the need to talk. I feel like no one should keep all of their sadness inside of them, find someone that you feel comfortable to talk to.

Thank you to everyone who read this post, I felt the need to write something in remembrance to this amazing person. May his soul find peace, you will never be forgotten Jonghyun. RIP💕

 RIP💕