No turning back (10k special) +18

A/N: !IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! Go back and read "First Time" if you don't remember what happened in it, because this chapter takes place where that ended;)

O.M.G Guys I'm so so happy right now, I surpassed 10k reads on this story. I know it sounds cheesy, but I didn't think that I would reach that many reads with this story, feels like we hit 1k yesterday😂 Anyways to celebrate I thought I would give you all a special chapter, and I know that some of you have been waiting for this lol. It's a smut chapter(OBS it's a pretty soft one but still), but it takes place during Yoongi and y/n's first time just so you know😉 Also I'm not a smut writer, this will be my first time ever so pls don't judge too much😅

Also sorry for those of you who don't like smut, but the next part of the story will be out soon so don't worry.💕 Thank you all so much again, you're amazing love you all.😘 Let me know what you thought after reading it since it's my first time writing something like this, now let's start shall we?😏

---

"Are you sure, is it what you really want?" he asked. When you nodded his face immediately darkened in a devilish way, filling his eyes with lust. As he took your hand in his, and moved it towards his lips. Placing a moist but soft kiss on your smooth skin, creating tingles all over your body. "Then milady will have to excuse what I'm gonna do right now, I just can't take it any longer." he then said seductively into your ear, before literally throwing himself over you. Making you both fall into the soft mattress, your bodies bouncing against each other.

"Now there's no turning back babygirl."

Crashing his lips onto yours, Yoongi began kissing you like never before. Something about the passion and hunger in the kiss, made it obvious that he had been waiting for this for quite some time now. And for some reason you couldn't deny that you had secretly been wanting this as well.

Biting you lower lip and you opening it willingly to let his tongue slip in, he explored your mouth from the roof of it to your bottom teeth. Your tongues eventually came into a fight, which Yoongi's won for that part of matters. It was pretty clear that he was taking the lead, he knew what he was doing and you wasn't putting in any rejections.

Eventually the two of you parted from each other, and you were both out of breath so you panted and tried to get your breathing back to normal. Looking at each other and chuckling for a bit, Yoongi then got off of you and sat up so that he was standing on his knees. Reaching for his pants, he began unbuckling his belt. Looking at him with curiosity, your eyes went from his face down to his bare chest, and then further down. A blush came visible in your whole face when you realized what he was doing.

Were you really ready for this, what if you died? What if something went wrong, and-

Yoongi had caught you staring at him and noticed the beet red color on your cheeks, a wide teasing smirk creeped onto his lips. Slowing down the process of taking off his pants, he said as he threw the belt to the side.

"Someone's blushing. Tell me, is this too much for you to handle? he gestured towards his body, enjoying the sight of your face going even more redder if that was possible.

"What, no I'm not- Min Yoongi why do you have to be such a tease?" you responded and pouted cutely, embarrassed from his comment.

"Don't blame me, I'm just born with it baby." he said seductively and winked at you, which caused you to almost fall off the bed.