Pillow fight

Y/N POV.

Your lips began to move along with his as you responded to his kiss. Yoongi leaned in further into the kiss as his other hand found yours, and intertwined your fingers together.

"Y/n." he mumbled between the kiss, you hummed in reply and he continued now slowly pulling away from your lips with just a small space between your faces. "I love you so much."
His dark brown eyes gazed into yours, it was a deep and passionfilled gaze. In that moment when you looked back at him and almost drowned in his eyes, a feeling in you began to grow. And it was then you realized that you could see a future together with Yoongi, the two of you building up a life with each other.
A loving smile spread across your lips, reaching all the way up to your eyes.
"I know you fool, now stop talking so much and kiss me." you giggled and took a grip of his collar, and pulled him closer so that your lips once again locked together.

Without wasting any more time, Yoongi happily began kissing you back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His hand travelled towards your neck, and gently began stroking it. The touch on you neck, made all of your hairs stand up in the back of your neck. But then you broke the kiss, gently pushing him away from you. Yoongi looked at you with a confused and concerned expression across his face.

"Y/n what is it, is something wrong?" he asked as he watched your face with worried eyes.

"I just need to visit the bathroom real quick." you said as you felt how your cheeks began feeling hot. Yoongi looked a bit surprised at first, but then nooded and you got up from the sofa and walked towards the bathroom that were in the bedroom.

After closing the door behind you, a long sigh escaped your lips and you rested your back against the wall. Was this the moment, the moment when you and Yoongi would...? Your heart began racing in your chest as a thought popped up in your head. It wasn't that you didn't want anyting to happen between the two of you, you really loved Yoongi from the bottom of your heart. And he did love you too, his cute confession had sent off millions of fireworks inside of you when he had told you for just some minutes ago. It had made you the happiest girl in the universe, but still the thought of you and Yoongi actually doing it together, made your emotions race like they were in a horserace or something.

Looking into the mirror, you leaned your hands on the counter and stared at your face. Your cheeks were tinted in a light pink shade, other than that nothing looked different.

"Stop being so silly y/n, there's nothing to be afraid of." you said ensuring to your own reflection. Then you took a deep breath and unlocked the door and opened it.

Outside of the bathroom the lights was suddenly dimmed, and a kind of sensual tension were filling the air. Taking some steps into the room while looking around a bit confused, you suddenly flinched when a deep raspy whisper sounded in your ear from behind.

"There you are sweetie, I were starting to miss you." Yoongi wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, and burried his face into your hair. His voice sounded much more sensual than it had done earlier, it was silky and smooth like velvet. It sent tingles down your spine.

"I were only gone for some minutes dear." you giggled nervously as you felt his hot breath against your neck.

"It felt like an eternity, I want to be close to you always y/n. You complete me, make me feel like a new person." Yoongi spoke still in the same raspy sensual voice, but now turned you around so that you were facing him. He gazed into your eyes, they were dark and had a mysterious glimpse in them. His hand caressed your cheek softly as he continued. "You really are so beautiful y/n, I truly am a lucky guy." there were a hint of playfullness in his voice, as he now played with a strand of your hair, twirling it gently around his long slender like finger.

"You're so cheesy, stop it!" you giggled, this time much more relaxed than before and playfully pushed him away from you. A smirk appeared on Yoongi's lips, as he let go of your hair.

"Don't blame me, it's you who turned me into a cheesy fool. I used to be cool, the master of swag. But now..." he said slowly tilting his head to the side, still staring at you.

"Oh so are the almighty swag master saying that he lost his swag, because of little me?" you said innocently, fluttering your eyelashes at him in a fake confused way. Your nervousity started to fade away, and you could feel yourself relax. In fact you were actually enjoying this, plus that you couldn't deny that you were turned on by this sexy side of Yoongi.

"You know what, I believe someone deserves to be punished. Do you really think it's okay to just come into my life and steal my heart like that y/n? I can't just let it slip through that easy." he said and began moving closer to you, as you took some steps backwards.

Getting closer to the door, you saw your opportunity and succseeded to grab the door handle and push it down. Luckily it was a door that you opened from the other side, so it opened behind you. This gave you the chance to run out of the room and into the living room. With a loud giggling scream from you, Yoongi chased after you until the sofa was the only thing seperating the two of you from each other.

"Catch me if you can grandpa!" you playfully teased as you looked at Yoongi from the other side of the sofa. He just smirked

"You really think that you can escape from me huh? That's cute."

Searching for a good escape route, you eyed the small room. There weren't exactly many options to choose between. The other doors were closed, the only one that was open was the bedroom. Damn it! Disturbing your thoughts, Yoongi suddenly ran around the sofa, and were just about to catch you when you began running straight towards the only open door.

With Yoongi right behind you, you jumped up onto the bed and grabbed the nearest pillow. Holding it in a tight grip as a weapon, and positioned yourself on your knees, you looked at Yoongi who came up to the edge of the bed. He stood there for a second, chuckling at your cute way of trying to look threatening with a pillow as your only defence.

"I'm warning you sir, I'm not afraid of using my deadly weapon on you if I have to." you said trying to sound as threatening as you could, narrowing your eyes and pointed the pillow at Yoongi. Without any hesitation, Yoongi began crawling onto the bed and up towards you, who stood ready with your pillow. "Not a single step closer Mr. Min, if you want to avoid trouble I suggest you stop right there."

"But what if I want trouble?" he said moving even closer to you.

With full force you swung the pillow and hit him right in the head, making him shake his head a bit.

"Yah! You will regret that y/n!" he yelled and grabbed another pillow and hit you with it on your shoulder.

Then a big pillow fight erupted. Feathers soon filled the whole room, along with giggles and laughter. You and Yoongi acted like little kids, moving around on the bed while trying to hit the other. The pillow fight lasted at least for about 5 minutes, until you managed to make Yoongi lay down on his back and admit that he surrended. You were the winner of the fight. Victouriously you crawled on top of him, looking down at him with a proud smile.

"Ha! I defeted the legendary swag master, or should I say the ex swag master perhaps?" you teased triumphingly, and unintentionally moved your hips as you did a little victory dance. But you immediatelly stopped moving as you heard a groan from underneath you, looking down you saw your boyfriend griamcing.

"Gosh y/n, you sure doesn't make it easy." he said, his deep voice cracked a little as he looked up at you. A realization hit you as you understood what you just had done, your face turned into a tomatoe red color.

"Oh, sorry." you said embarrassed and were just about to get off him, when he suddenly grabbed your hips.

"I didn't told you to stop, did I?"

---

A/N: Mwahaha isn't cliffhangers lovely? ;)