Nerves

EDIT: Hi again guys! sorry I had some technical issues with Wattpad, so I had to republish this chapter (and yes I also changed the title name, thought it was more fitting):/ Sorry for the mess lovelies<3

---

It was in the early afternoon, and you and Yoongi were on your way back to the cars that were parked somewhere down the hill. Walking through the forest side by side, chattering and joking around. Everything seemed to be perfect just at that moment. Though sometimes things aren't always what they seem to be...

The two of you had both thought that it was time to return back to the others, or else Seokjin would probably come here himself and drag you and Yoongi back with him. The thought of an angry red faced Seokjin was something that neither of you wanted, so going back by yourself might seemed to be a better option. 

As you walked together on the muddy path through the forest, your hands every once in a while brushed past one another. Like to magnets that were trying to connect with each other, longing after the touch of the other. Yoongi succeeded to hook his finger with one of yours, only to then let the rest of his fingers intertwine with your hand. His thumb gently stroke the skin on top of your hand, caressing it softly while you slightly swinged your hands back and forth, making both of you smile for yourselves. 

Some while later you reached the two cars, and decided to pick up the other one later since there never came anyone here. You chose to take Seokjin's car, because you felt bad from borrowing his keys without asking, so he at least could get it back. Yoongi dropping into the passenger seat and you in the driver seat, you began driving. 

"You know, I actually really enjoyed our time together in the cabin. Maybe we should do it more often?" Yoongi said looking at you from the side. 

"Oh you mean so that you can seduce me again?" you said and giggled by the memory of last night, still trying to focus on the road in front of you. 

"Sweetheart, I need no cabins to do that. And don't deny it, you liked it." he said as a smirked appeared on his lips.  

You gave him a playful slap in the back of his head. 

"Yah you pabo, shut up!"

Yoongi snickered at your reaction and looked out of the window, as trees passed by. 

Little did Yoongi know that you were not as happy as you might seem to be, in fact you were actually terrified. Because as you got closer and closer to the house, you also got closer to face Jimin again. And that was the problem, Yoongi still wasn't aware of the thing that had happened the same night you had went out looking for him. And everytime you thought of it, a nauseous feeling in your stomach appeared. Making you want to throw up here and now, the truth had to come out somehow. Even if you loathed the thought of making Yoongi upset, it was still the best way to do it on. Since you didn't want him to find out the wrong way, it was better if it came from you and no one else. But his beaming smile made it only harder for you to tell him, he was happier than you had seen him for quite a while. Your heart ached when you imagined his hurt face in front of you, it was something that you feared. You didn't want to lose him again, but in the same time you knew it was wrong not telling him the truth. He deserved knowing it, even if it would mean that it would pain him. 

The car drove into the driveway outside of the familiar house. Your heart was pounding in your chest, like you just had ran a marathon. Now it was now or never, just say it. Yoongi was just about to open the car door and get out, but you grabbed his arm which made him turn around and look at you with a confused expression in his face. When he noticed the seriousness in your eyes, his expression immediately softened and anxiousness filled him as he looked at you with a concerned look. 

"Yoongi...I have something that I need to tell you." you said almost stumbling on the words, hearing your heartbeats thumping in your ears.

"What's wrong? Has something happened?" evidence of panic was clear in his voice, even if he tried to hide it.

Taking a big breath you then grabbed Yoongi's hand, squeezing it gently while looking at him. The knot in your stomach, felt like it would kill you. 

"I beg you not to do anything stupid-" you started out but Yoongi interrupted you with impatience clear in his voice.

"Y/n just tell me."

Silently counting to three in your head, you then opened your mouth and said.

"The same night I went to search for you in the forest, it also happened something else." you began nervously, Yoongi stayed quiet and only listened to you as you continued. "I was worried about you, I hadn't eaten for days because the only one I could think of was you Yoongi." you could feel how his hand held yours a bit tighter when you said that, he clearly hadn't been aware of that you had been starving yourself during those days that he had been gone.

"A-and then...Jimin" as soon as you said his name, Yoongi immediately tensed up getting more and more nervous of what would come next.
"Jimin came into my room, and then..."

"Then what? What did he do?!" Yoongi almost yelled, seeing tears building up in your eyes.

"He k-k-kissed me and...touched me. Yoongi I was so afraid, he's my best friend. I didn't know what to do, but please I don't want you to hurt him. Please." the words fell over each other in your mouth as tears rolled down your cheeks in thought of the memory.

Yoongi's POV.

Yoongi only sat there the whole time as you spoke, he had only the ability to stare at you with wide eyes at that moment. Seeing how hurt you were, how in pain you was because of one person. A person he thought he could trust, a person he called 'brother'. As the shock began fading, rage started to build up inside of him instead. Pure sheer rage for the younger man. His body began to tremble with anger, as his blood were boiling in his veins.

Park Jimin will pay for what he did, because now it's personal.

---

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I felt like I wanted to build up the tension for the next chapter. Because now guys, now it's bloody serious. See you in the next chapter!❤