Teddy bear (1k special)

Y/n's POV. 

You were sitting curled up in the sofa in the lounge, reading a book. Or well at least you tried, but loads of different thoughts were spinning around in your head, making it basically impossible for you to concentrate on the book. Thoughts from last night still bothered your mind, it had all happened very quickly. You hadn't spoken to Yoongi since the incident last night, since he had been having a terrible hangover and had stayed in the guest room that Jungkook had managed to force him into. You had to admit that you had been rather relieved about it, since you were still a bit shocked about what almost had happened. And Jimin had been acting rather distant since you spoke to him this morning, it was like he were avoiding you. 

While you were deep in thoughts, with your head still buried into the book. You didn't notice as someone made their way down the stairs. It wasn't until your name were being spoken from behind you, as you woke up from your thoughts and a bit startled turned around to face the owner of the familiar voice. Behind you stood Yoongi. He were still dressed in the same clothes as he had been wearing yesterday, and his hair were standing out in every direction. He looked tired and some dark circles were showing underneath his eyes. It looked like he just had woken up. You followed him with your eyes, as he came to sit on the edge of the sofa. Not letting your guard down entirely, you watched as he shyly fiddled with the hem of his shirt. His eyes were focusing on his hands, but then they slowly rose and met yours. A hint of sorrow and regret were shown in them as he opened his mouth, and stuttered 

"I-I'm s-so." he began but then cutting himself off and cleared his throat and tried again, this time not as shaky. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday...y/n I wasn't thinking clearly." he sighed while breaking the eye contact with you, and instead looked out of the dark window. It has already become dark outside, since the evening was already approaching. You looked at him, he looked like a mess. A vulnerable lost mess. It made you lower your guard. Seeing the guy you cared about so much or did you even dare to say love, look so sad really hurt your heart. 

"Yoongi." you said with a calm voice, making him once again look at you. "I'm not mad at you, you were drunk last night. But that's not an an excuse for what you almost did." Yoongi once again looked down at his hands, a guilty expression fell over his face. 

"I know. What I tried to do was wrong, very wrong, I'm such an idiot." he said, sighing once again and buried his face in his hands. You put away the book that you had been trying to read before, and moved closer to him. As you sat beside him, you laid a comforting hand on his shoulder. 

"I forgive you." you said shortly but still calmly, which made Yoongi look at you. 

"You do?" he said holding his breath

"Of course I do! I really like you Yoongi, I really do. But I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet, so please take it gentle with me." you said gently grabbing his hand and holding it in mine, while you looked into his eyes. Yoongi let his long fingers intertwine with yours, before he said in a soft and a bit calmer voice.

"If you're not ready, then I will respect that. You shouldn't be forced into doing something that you aren't ready for yet. I promise to take it slow with you y/n." a small smile spread across your face. Yoongi's mouth corners also started pulling upwards when he looked at you. He slowly leaned in towards you, and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. Then he embraced you into his arms. You buried your face in between his neck and shoulder and closed your eyes. The two of you sat like that for a good few minutes, before pulling away from each other.