Drunk

Yoongi's POV.

It was in the late afternoon, and Yoongi had been in his studio since breakfast. Because he were working on some new music to their new album. And as the perfectionist he is when it comes to music, he had been sitting on the same chair for hours, with exceptions from toilet breaks. He hadn't really talked to anyone either, since he liked to work alone by himself. The only person who had visit him, was y/n. During lunch time she had surprised him with lamb skewers, that she had bought from one of his favorite places in town.

"I thought you needed some energy, so I brought lamb skewers!" she had said when she entered his studio earlier today with a big smile on her lips. Then she had placed the plastic bag on the desk in front of him.

"You really didn't need to do that you know, I could have just made myself a cup of ramen instead." he said and looked into the bag and sniffed the delicious smell coming from the lamb skewers.

"You know, I think Kookie would be pretty interested in these. Perhaps I should give them to him instead?" she said and reached out her hand to grab the plastic bag again, but Yoongi quickly took it and held it in his arms protectively.

"I'm sorry y/n, I really appreciate it. It's just that I'm a bit tired, and I think my eyes are going to pop out of their eye sockets at any second now." he said and took off his snapback and pulled his fingers through his hair, before putting it back on again. Then he stood up from his chair and took her hands and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend who takes care of me and buys me food." he said smiling and kissed her cheek, making her blush and look down on her feet. Which just made him smile even wider. "Do you wanna eat lunch together with me sweetie?" she looked up at him and meet his eyes.

"Really? I don't want to disturb your hard work." he smirked and tilted his head to the side like a puppy.

"Just the fact that you came here and are now standing close to me, is a distraction enough you know. So you could just stay here for a while, I'm already distracted by your prescense anyway." he said and winked.

"Okay if you say so sir." she replied chuckling while taking out the food from the plastic bag. Yoongi sat down on his chair again and then patted his lap, gesturing her to sit down. Then the two of them spent the next 30 minutes eating and feeding each other, while listening to some music.

[Later that afternoon]

As the clock turned 4 pm, Yoongi took a break from his intense working, and leaned back in his chair. He let out a loud yawn while he stretched out his arms in the air. Perhaps it was enough for today? All he wanted to do was to just get to his bed and sleep, with him being covered in blankets from top to toe. And he were just about to leave, when his phone all of a sudden started buzzing. When he looked at the screen, he saw "private number". He frowned furrowing his eyebrows but still picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir! I'm calling from Seoul's police office." Yoongi raised his eyebrows. What on earth could the police want him?

"Oh good afternoon officer, how can I help you?" Yoongi replied still a bit confused.

"I'm just calling you because we have a man here that claims to be your older brother, he says that your last name is also 'Min'. Is that correctly sir?" as soon as the officer had mentioned "brother", Yoongi had immediately froze on the spot. Memories from about 2 months ago, came flashing back. He had kind of wished that he wouldn't need to have any more contact with his brother, and now he was somehow back in his life once again.