The Tickets

(I can't with the front cover. Every time I see him cry, I just start crying myself. That smol lil baby:')

Oops very unedited for now:)

Yoongi's POV. 

As soon as they had got the information about y/n, Yoongi called the police office and bailed his brother out just as the deal had said. He still wasn't proud of it, but this was the only alternative. Plus if he hadn't agreed to this, he would never had managed to get a hand on the address that quickly. 

All of the members of the gang had been surrounding him to make sure that he wasn't faking anything while calling, so after making sure that he was playing safely they let him and Jimin go. 

"I don't think I have ever been happier to ever leave a place like I did right now." Jimin said as they walked back to the car that was parked not far away from the hideout. 

"Agreed. But now we gotta go pack our bags, we have flight to book." Yoongi said, as he gave him a hopeful look. They were finally getting somewhere in the operation "Get Y/n back". 

Once back at the dorm, they were greeted with the rest of the boys standing in the hallway. Namjoon was having a conversation with someone that seemed to be the police, while the rest of them was standing beside him. Their faces had a worried expression on them, Jungkook even looked like he had been crying. Which was extremely rare for being him. The only time he really cried in front of others, was during very certain moments. But when it came to his hyungs or other loved ones, he could actually be really sensitive. 

The sight of them looking like that, made both Yoongi and Jimin feel incredibly guilty. It was their fault that they were worried, they had left without saying a thing and hadn't even spoken to any of them for at least a week. 

"Yes officer, two men in their mid twenties disappeared earlier this evening. No I-" Namjoon cut himself off as soon as he noticed them standing before them in the door, heads hanging low. 

"Yoongi, Jimin! Where the heck have you two been, do you even know how worried we have been because of you!" Seokjin scolded while cruising both of them into a tight hug, tears coming out of his eyes. 

Namjoon had ended the call with the police and came up to them with others following him behind. 

"Yeah, we thought that you had been kidnapped or something." said Tae as he embraced Jimin into a hug. "I was so worried that I would never see you again bro." he then said, tears streaming down his cheeks as well. 

Jimin who couldn't stand seeing his best friend cry, began crying too while hugging him back. 

"We're really sorry guys, but it was important." Yoongi said as even him felt how his eyes became teary. 

Hoseok laid an arm around his shoulder and said with eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't think anything could be more important than informing us where you are, something could have happened. I mean look at the time, it's pretty late already."

"It's about y/n." Jimin said and everyone went quiet.

By only hearing that name, everyone's heart hurt a bit. Her leaving them, still hadn't really sunken in yet. She had been a great friend to all of them, so after the big fight and her leaving with such short notice, still was quite of a shock for all of them. 

"But what about y/n, did you guys hack her address or something?" Jungkook asked looking at his hyungs with confused written all over him.

Yoongi and Jimin exchanged looks and smiled for themselves. The guess hadn't been too far away from the truth after all. However, neither of them felt like they wanted to hide anything for the rest of the guys anymore. They were like their second family, and families don't have secrets for each other.