The Hacker

A/N: Pls excuse any grammatical typos or similar, thank you and enjoy!:D

Recap because I feel like we all need it lol:

Yoongi and Jimin has made a deal with his brother that he would help him find y/n's address if they let him out of jail. Then the two young men goes to the headquarter, and ends up meeting Yoongi's brother's men. And one of them is not as happy to see them, especially Yoongi.

---

"Who's in trouble now Min Yoongi?" 

The blonde man holds his throat in a steady grip while his body is pressed up against the wall. Struggling with getting air, Yoongi tries to trash around to get free from the harsh grip. 

"No let go of him!" Jimin shouts, and basically throws his whole body weight into the blonde man. 

The man loses his balance and also the grip of Yoongi from the sudden push, and falls to the ground. While Yoongi starts panting for air, and massages his throat where there are now a bright red mark from the man's hands that only for a second ago had been there. 

"The hell you think you're doing you lil shit!" he curses and gets back up on his feet again. But before he manages to lunge a fist at Jimin's direction, one of his fellow members catches him and holds him back. 

Sending a cold glare in Jimin and Yoongi's direction, he shuts his mouth as the broad shouldered guy starts speaking up again. When they took a closer look at him, they saw that this guy had dark shiny black hair with a red fringe, three piercings in each ear and one ring in his lower lip. His clothes concluded of a white t-shirt that's ripped at several places, black loose jeans with holes in it with a red and black plaid shirt tied around his waist. He looked like someone that you didn't want to mess with. 

"I don't know what kind of business you have, but whatever it is I won't approve of it. When boss isn't here, I'm the one who makes decisions." he said just as coldly as before, and walked up to Yoongi and Jimin "But as I'm curious of what brings you here, I'm gonna let you tell me the reason to why you decided to come here. You see, no one doesn't find this place by accident. So spill!" 

Exchanging glances between one another, Yoongi then cleared his throat and said as calmly as he could. Meeting the gaze with the taller man in front of him. 

---

"So you're telling me that boss said that we would help you find that girl that we had here for some months ago, in return that you let him out of jail?" 

Yes that was exactly what the deal had been about. After telling them the plan, Yoongi had watched them warily as he was a bit nervous on how their reactions would be. 

"That girl? Oh I remember her, she was nice. Too bad she got away, I miss those sweet tasty lips of hers." the blonde guy said as he stared at Yoongi evilly, making Yoongi feel the anger boil in him but he didn't do anything but instead stayed calm. He wouldn't let that idiot get on his nerves, even though that was exactly what he was doing and he knew it.

One of the other members smacked the blonde guy on the back of his head while muttering something. 

"Yes that's correctly." Yoongi replied, looking at the guy with red fringe. 

Some seconds of silence fell over the gang members, like they were all looking for some kind of hook on the suggested deal. But then the broad shouldered man with a red fringe slowly nodded and held out his hand towards Yoongi. Seeing this as a agreeing gesture, Yoongi held out his hand as well and was about to shake the guy's hand, when he was harshly pulled forwards. It was almost that he bumped straight into the guy's chest, but managed to stop just in time.