Confused feelings

Some sunbeams found it's way through the curtains, and tickled you in the face. Your body slowly began to move. Still very tired, you rubbed your eyes and slowly opened them. You stretched out your arms in the air and let out a loud sigh. But when you looked around you didn't recognize the surrounding, this was not your room. You sat straight up in the bed, and then you heard deep breathes coming from your left. And there beside you laid a sleeping familiar face, Yoongi. He had rolled up with his bed covers into a ball, and were sleeping peacefully. And it was in that moment everything came back to you, everything that happened yesterday returned. It wasn't a dream, it was actually real. You stared at Yoongi, his face was so relaxed and his hair were messy and stood in all directions. He looked so precious, you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. Then you checked your phone and saw that it was almost 10 am. You thought of waking up Yoongi, but you knew that he didn't really like to be waken up. And you didn't want to make him mad, so instead you thought you could go downstairs and see if anyone else was up. 

In the kitchen Jin stood by the stove and prepared breakfast, he were humming on a melody while he were dancing around on the spot. You cleared your throat and he spinned around in surprise. 

"Oh y/n! I thought you were sleeping, all of the others are still asleep." he said and looked at you, he then noticed Yoongi's shirt that you were wearing. "Is that Yoongi's shirt by the way?" you smiled at him and walked up to a chair and sat down.

"Yes it is, I got to borrow it last night because I didn't have anything else to sleep in other than the clothes I already wore. And well I usually wake up around 11 am, but today I just woke up earlier." you said and chuckled. Jin nodded like he thought that it sounded like a good explanation. Then you sniffed the air, it smelled so delicious. So you got up from the chair and walked up to Jin, and curiously looked over his shoulder.

"What are you cooking, it smells heavenly?" he smiled and continued to stir around with a spatula in the frying pan. 

"I'm cooking scrambled eggs and bacon! I thought since we now have a real British person living here, we need to make her feel like home. Don't you think?" 

"Aw that's so sweet of you, thanks! Scrambled eggs and bacon are my favorite." you said and gave him a thumbs up. Jin laughed and grabbed a fork, and took a small piece of the fried bacon and held it towards your mouth.

"Here try it, I want to know if it tastes good!" you opened your mouth and he fed you the bacon. You chewed on it and immediately felt the delicious meat flavor fill your mouth. You let out a very pleased "mmm", and clapped your hands excitingly. Jin smiled big at your reaction

"I take that as a yes then." he said and started to lay up the food on a big plate. "Breakfast is ready at any second, I will go a wake up the others. Please take a seat meanwhile y/n!" Jin said and patted on a chair before he left the room. 

The breakfast was absolutely delicious. You couldn't remember when you last ate such a good breakfast, it was even better than your own mom's. 

After breakfast all of the boys except Yoongi had to leave, they mentioned something about a important meeting of some kind. So they left the house, leaving the two of you alone together. You were about to go and get ready, when you remembered that you didn't have any other clothes than the one you had arrived in. If you were going to be staying here for a while, you had to have your own clothes. 

"Erhm...Yoongi." he sat on his bed scrolling through his social medias when you came into the bedroom, and looked up at you with a wondering expression. "Since it seems like I'm gonna stay here for a while, do you think we could at least go and get my clothes at my place?" 

"Oh yeah, absolutely. Let's go in 30 minutes, okay?" he replied with a easygoing voice and nodded. You smiled and went into the bathroom to get ready.