Let's make a deal

Yoongi's POV.

Jimin and Yoongi sat in the car on the way to their destination, Yoongi tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to calm himself down. Feeling how his heart was beating a little bit faster than usual, not because he was excited rather the opposite. In fact he was actually pretty anxious about this idea to be honest, it was almost that he had chickened out earlier. But then he had reminded himself about y/n, and that had been enough to give him the motivation he needed.

"You sure on this hyung, I mean couldn't it be you know...dangerous?" Jimin asked as he watched the surrounding passing by them through the car window.

Yoongi nodded and threw a glance at his dongsaeng, noticing a worried glimpse in his deep brown eyes.

"My brother is a difficul person, but he's almost always open for making a deal." Yoongi answered as he averted his eyes back on the road in front of him.

"I just hope that we won't end up in prison as well for this." Jimin mumbled.

---

A little while later, Yoongi parked the car right outside the big concrete building. Suddenly it looked much scarier than before, perhaps it was because of the different reason that he was here this time. Last time he had left this place furious so that smoke had basically fumed out of his ears, promising himself that he never would pick up the contact with this man again. It's ironic how life can get back at you like this, like a hard slap in the face.

Making their way inside, the two men walked up to the desk where the same middle aged women sat that had been there the last time as well.

Hearing their footsteps approaching, the women raised her look from the computer screen.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a monotone voice, sounding more like a robot than a human.

"Yes. My name is Min Yoongi, I called earlier concerning the meeting with my brother." Yoongi said

The women made some few clicks on her keyboard, before turning her attention back to the two men.

"Visiting hours are between 12 - 15, so I suggest that you sit down for a while."

Yoongi nodded and then turned around and began walking down the corridor that he remembered from last time, Jimin following him behind.

Sitting down at some chairs outside a door the two men fell into a silence, since both of them were in their own thoughts.

The feeling of anxiousness creeping up his back, Yoongi tried keeping steady breaths and calming himself down. Millions of worries were swirling around in his mind, making him once again doubt if this really was such a good idea after all. What if everything went terribly wrong? Or anyone got hurt, the thought of any of his members or anyone else for that matters got in trouble for this. He didn't want that, still he had to do this. Like he had said before, this was all for y/n. Ah y/n, damn he really missed her.

Getting lost in thoughts of his beloved one, he didn't notice when some guards opened the door next to them. Jimin even had to wave his hand in front of his face to get him back to earth.