Pain

A/N: Just a quick little notice before we start. Pls check out this dear friend of mine if you have time:

jkbananamilk

She's an amazing writer, and she recently began writing her first BTS story on here and the first two chapters are so great. Trust me you wouldn't be disappointed. Okay thank you!:D

---

Y/N's POV.

Seoul gets smaller and smaller below you, as you sits back in your uncomfortable narrow seat in the airplane and sees the ground gets further and further away from you. Your phone was filled with missed calls and a dozen text messages from the boys, half of them was from Yoongi. But you had chosen to ignore them, they knew why you had left. You needed to get away from everything for a while, to clear your mind. That's why you had rushed to the airport as soon as you had had the chance the next day, luckily they had had a seat left on one plane that went straight back to England. It had felt weird when you had stepped onto the airplane, leaving what you thought you wouldn't leave in this way. In fact nothing had went as you had hoped, at the moment your life was a mess. And everything just because of two people. How could your life had come to this? Where did it went wrong, causing your whole world to shatter around you. For only some weeks ago you had been the most happiest that you had ever been in your life, and now everything that you had treasured was gone. Your relationship with the people that you had considered as your second family, gone. The relationship with your best friend, gone. And your relationship with your boyfriend, gone. All that you loved was teared away from you, only like that. 

Once you stepped out in the cold night air, you took a deep breath and walked towards the doors for the arrivals. You were once again back on British soil, you hadn't been in your home country for at least two years. How excited you had been when you last left this country, high expectations to experience a new country with a whole different culture. And now you were back square one. 

Your apartment had been scrapped off everything that you owned. The university that you had been attending to  (A/N: I know that I didn't mention her going to the university at all hehe, but let's just say that she went there lol), was now out of your life as well, since you had mailed them and told them that you didn't wish to attend their anymore. 

As you had unlocked the door to your family home in the middle of the night, your mom who is a night owl just as yourself, had been so surprised and shocked to see her youngest child appear on her doorstep again after so long. She of course noticed the ruined expression on your face, as she had cupped your face in her hands and you had spillt everything out to her. Or perhaps not everything, since you didn't think your mom needed to know that your favorite artist had basically taken you away during that one evening, and that he were now your boyfriend. Or well you didn't really know if you could consider him as that anymore, since your relationship was on hold. And you were not really sure on where you were at the moment, you just wanted to be a way from it for now and not think about it. However your mom understood your situation, and began cooking your favorite dish despite it being at 1 in the morning. 

Your life needed to go on, there were no reason to stay and mourn about the past. In fact you were in great need of a break from life, away from relationships and just humans in general. Even if that meant to be hibernating in your room under the fluffy duvet on your bed, and not going out for at least a month. That was your current plan for the moment.