Suspicious business

Yoongi's POV.

(unedited for now, pls excuse spelling or grammar mistakes:)

"If I help you find your girl, I will get to sleep with her once."

If Jimin hadn't been there to pull him back, then Yoongi would probably have jumped through that thick glass and strangled his brother. Because hearing him talking about his y/n like that, made him feel all shades of anger that there possibly are. He was usually a pretty calm person, but if you touched sensitive topics then he wouldn't hold back. But thankfully Jimin took a firm grip around his shoulders, and forced him back down on the chair again. 

"You have no right to even think that you bastard, so just cut it already or else I will leave you here and our deal will be no longer." Yoongi hissed angrily as his eyes narrowed into thin lines, but enough open to send imaginary burning arrows through them to his brother. 

Raising his hands in a defeated gesture, Yoongi's brother chuckled while he looked at the two younger men in front of him. He seemed strangely calm despite the tensed situation. 

"Calm down, it was just a joke okay? It seems like your humor is still lacking a bit Yoongi-ah." he said and chuckled, which Yoongi only found even more triggering.

Moving uncomfortably in his chair, he still felt on edge even though his brother had just been joking. Even if he couldn't understand how that could be a "funny thing", he still kept quite about it and chose to ignore his brother's stupid words. Even if he didn't show it on the outside, he was in fact extremely desperate to get his brother's help. Because if he didn't a hand on y/n's location, then he would be back at square one again. 

"Hyung, I'm asking you to be completely serious about this since I am. So, are we having this deal or not?" Yoongi said, his voice being completely calm but still determined(it fills him with DETERMINATION! lol jk I'm just Undertale trash)

His brother looked at him and then on Jimin, the pieces coming together in his head. Just like he had realized something that he hadn't understood earlier. And then something lit up in his eyes, and for the first time in what feels like forever, his face softens and he looks at Yoongi with soft eyes. Which at first takes him by surprise, since he couldn't remember the last time his brother looked at him with such compassion and admiration. 

"You really do care about her, don't you?" he said slowly, every word leaving his mouth hesitantly. 

Yoongi nodded as an answer, and his brother sighed deeply. 

"Then alright, let so be it." he said

---

Walking in a quick pace, the two men made their way down the pavement. Every once in a while glancing over their shoulders, to be sure that no unwanted people was following them. They had to be smooth and keep a low profile, not getting any unnecessary attention. 

They had managed to receive the address to Yoongi's brother's headquarter, somehow without any guards noticing anything. Which had almost been a close call, because a guard had walked by their booth once and looked at them with a suspicious look. Luckily he must have thought that nothing odd was going on in the booth after some seconds of staring at the little ensemble. And now Yoongi and Jimin was making their way there to put the plan into life.

It was not the same building as last time Yoongi noticed, that old suspicious looking warehouse had been giving him the chills anyway. But he figured that it had to do with that the police had arrived at the old place, and exposed it and that's why they had got themselves a new location. And that place was sure something.