Traitor + special announcement

A/N:(Please excuse if there are some grammar mistakes, since I didn't have much time making this chapter, but I still wanted  to post something. I'm very sorry, thank you!)

Jimin's POV.

Stupid stupid fool! How could he be such a idiot? Jimin sat on his bed with his face buried in his hands. He had almost kissed y/n back in Yoongi's bedroom, were he out of his mind?! If he hadn't been able to get control over himself in the last second, then who knows what would have happened. It was not right, since y/n wasn't his girl, she were Yoongi's. He threw himself backwards into the bed, sighing loudly. Why did it have to be Yoongi, why not him? If she would have been his, he would have treated her like a princess. Surprising her with little gifts every now and then, giving her LOADS of hugs and kisses and just cuddle her the whole da- PARK FREAKING JIMIN STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! He mentally slapped himself for even fantasizing about her like that, it was not okay in any possible way. It felt wrong, no it WAS wrong. Yoongi was special to him, and he loved and respected his hyung deeply. He couldn't hurt him like that. A picture of a crying Yoongi, popped up in his head. Jimin quickly shrugged it off, he didn't want to see his hyung in that state. He needed to keep his feelings for himself, perhaps he should even try to forget about her. But it wasn't the most simplest thing ever, since she basically lived in the same house as himself. It was impossible to avoid her, he saw her pretty face every single day. Plus that he didn't want to forget about her, she had come to be a close friend of his that he loved and cared about so much. Jimin turned around in his bed, trying to fall asleep. But it seemed to be simply impossible. Though after what felt like hours, his eyelids finally began to feel heavy and he slowly started to drift off to sleep.

A knocking sound woke Jimin up what felt like minutes later. He slowly opened his eyes and then shut them immediately again, since the bright morning light blinded him.

"Jimin it's me, y/n. Can I come in?" as soon as he heard y/n's voice, he immediately sat up straight in his bed.

"Erhm, yes." he said with a mix of confusion and drowsiness.

His bedroom door opened, and in came y/n. Her hair was hanging loose, and she was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans shorts. She looked so cute, like always. She had a bright smile on her face, as she came into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning Jiminie, did you sleep well?" she asked still smiling sweetly at him. He stared at her like he was in a trance, it wasn't until she snapped her fingers in front of his face that he came back to reality.

"G-good morning y/n. And well-" he began, but got cut of, because y/n had moved a lot closer to him in just some seconds. She sat just some centimeters away from him, tilting her head to one side making her look like a cute puppy. He could feel how his heart started to race in his chest by her sudden close presence.

"Sorry for being so clingy, I just missed you." she gave him a hug, and snuggled into his chest. At this point Jimin had hard to control himself, he wasn't even sure on what was going on right now.

"Y-you m-missed me?" he asked, getting more and more hotter for every second that passed by. She nodded, and started to caress his cheek with her soft hand. She leaned in even closer to his face. Suddenly a wild thought of kissing her popped up in his mind, and before he got to stop himself he leaned in the last bit and slowly closed his eyes. But as his lips touched something that not felt like lips, he opened his eyes. In the next second they grew so big that they could have popped out of their eye sockets at any second. Y/n was no longer there, but instead sat Yoongi on the bed beside him. His eyes were hurt and angry, his lips was pursed into a small line.

"I thought you were better than this Park Jimin, but apparently I was wrong." Yoongi said disappointed. In the next second everything around Jimin started to fade away and he were alone in a dark space, without any walls. He sat on the floor, scared out of his wits. Yoongi's voice then started to echoing around him.

"TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR!"

Jimin covered his ears and shut his eyes, while screaming from the top of his lungs

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, STOP PLEASE STOP!"

"Jimin! Jimin! Wake up! Hello!?" a voice from somewhere yelled, and then suddenly he opened his eyes and sat straight up in his bed. Wait his bed? He were back in his bedroom again, it must have been a nightmare. Y/n stood beside him, looking really worried. "You look sweaty, are you okay?" she continued, and gave him another concerned look. And she were right, he were dripping of sweat and his heart were still racing from the scary dream. Memories from the dream came back to him, and made him look even more terrified. But he nodded and tried to smile ensuring towards y/n, he didn't want to make her even more worried than she already were.

"Yes I'm okay, I just had a bad dream that's all." though he didn't sound very ensuring at all, rather the opposite. But after persuading her that he was 100% okay, she gave him a small smile and said.

"Okay, if you say so. Are you coming with me downstairs, I think Seokjin has the breakfast ready?"

"No, go you can go ahead. I will be there in a second. I just need go to the bathroom." he said and smiled. She nodded

"Okay, see you downstairs then!" the she disappeared out of the room.

Jimin stood in the bathroom by the sink, splashing his face with cold water. He still couldn't get that dream out of his head. Yoongi's hurt face kept on popping up in his mind, and he had a guilty felling in his stomach. He didn't really know why, since he technically hadn't done anything. Well, that if you didn't considering almost kissing one of your friends girlfriend.

---

A/N: PLEASE READ!!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the extremely short chapter, but I have been extremely stressed lately. Since I have a big essay that I need to finish, but I wanted you to at least get something. I also want to thank you all so much for 1k reads. I'm still jungshook and literally can't believe it. So I have been thinking of giving you all a special chapter, like a chapter with lots of fluff and perhaps some interesting things in it (you all know that I don't write smut, but yeah haha). Would you guys like that? Pls let me know, as I really want to give you all something special as a big thank you for your support! 

That's all for now unfortunately, but thank you once again for 1k!!! I'm so so happy, and look forward to a special chapter coming out hopefully pretty soon:D Love you guys<3