Bad vibes

*One week later*

This past week had been quite confusing for you. Ever since that date, Yoongi had started to act a bit odd towards you. He were being distant and didn't really talk to you or to any of the members really. And he basically spent all of his time in his studio with the door shut, it even seemed like he actually slept in there. Because you almost never saw him in the bedroom anymore, this concerned you a lot. If you tried to knock on the studio door, you would just get a annoyed "I'm busy, go away!". Was it something that you had done? But what could that be? He had started to act weird ever since he had defended you towards those creeps at the gas station that night, and then he had just stopped talking to everyone. Every time you tried to start a conversation with him, he would just come up with a bad excuse to walk away. The others didn't know either why he was acting like this. Jimin had even tried talking to him, but even him had been rejected. It was like he was trying to close out everyone and everything. 

Another thing was that he was not eating properly either. Jin even tried to come up with food to him and leave it outside of the studio door, but he always found the plate with the food untouched and cold when he came back to check up on him a while later. Everyone had now started to get really worried about Yoongi's situation. 

One evening, you and the rest of the boys (all except Yoongi) were sitting around the dining table  and talked about the whole "Yoongi problem".

"I'm honestly worried about him, he is not eating and he almost never leaves his studio." Jin said and sighed while looking out of the window, clearly thinking about Yoongi. 

Hoseok patted Jin on the shoulder in a empathizing way. His so usual bright smile, were no where to be seen. Instead there were a worried and nervous expression on his face.

"I'm sure he just needs some time for himself. We all know how Yoongi works, if he is nervous or stressed about something, he always locks himself in and writes music. I'm sure he will go back to normal soon, he just needs some time alone." he tried to smile, but it didn't really reach all the way up to his eyes. His eyes were still filled with worry.

"Yes hopefully you're right Hoseok. I really hope you're." Namjoon said trying to sound positive, but the last part he said more to himself than to any of the others.

A while later you stood outside of the house, resting your arms on a fence, looking up at the dark sky. Millions of stars were covering the sky, it almost looked like someone had blown a bunch of diamonds over the black velvet sky. It was a beautiful sight, but you couldn't admire it, since the only thing that was spinning around in your head was Yoongi. You had tried to memorizing everything that had happened that night, to see if you could find any clue to why he was all of a sudden acting like this. You were so deep down in your thoughts, that you didn't even notice the figure coming up behind you. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"Oh there you are! I were wondering where you went." you spinned around in surprise, just to see Jimin standing behind you. He had a sweet smile on his lips, and looked at you with a hint of sorrow in his eyes. It was clear that he was as worried as you were, even though he tried to stay positive about it. 

"Hi Jimin. Yeah I just thought that I needed to get some fresh air, it helps me think." you said and gave him a weak smile, before turning your gaze back up at the sky. Jimin stood beside you and rested his arms on the fence too, and glanced over at you. He scanned your face and immediately understood what you were thinking of. 

"y/n"

you turned your head to look at him. 

"You know, you don't need to blame yourself for this. It's not your fault." you looked down at your hands while playing with a strand of your hair.