Reunited

A/H: WARNING! This chapter contains lots of cheesiness and fluff, so be prepared to feel soft. Also listen to BTS's new song 'Crystal Snow' while reading it, if you want to add extra effect;) Enjoy!

---

"Y/N?" a deep raspy familiar voice said. You knew that voice too well, the voice that you had come to love so much. Slowly you lifted your head upwards, to look at the person that you just had bumped straight into. Your eyes met with his beautiful brown ones. It was him! Min Yoongi, your Min Yoongi stood in front of you. Without hesitation your threw your arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

"Yoongi, it's really you! I was so worried, I thought I never would see you again!" you said sobbing and buried your face into the crook of his neck. The tears just couldn't stop, they welled up from your eyes. As you cried you felt him wrap his arms around you tightly. He placed one arm around your waist, while the other began to pat your head, softly brushing his fingers through your hair. It sent a wave of tingles down your spine, and you felt how your tensed body started to relax.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't mean for it to turn out like this. I mean look at you, you're all soaked and muddy. Are you cold?" he almost whispered. His voice was shaky, as you could hear that he were close to tears himself. You slowly nodded your head to an answer. His arms let go of you for a moment as he pulled away, only to grab your hand instead and looking at you with his brown eyes, which were filled with concern and worry. "Come, I will make sure that you'll get inside and get some new warm clothes." he said with a sweet soft voice, as he nodded towards the opposite direction from where you had come from. Once again you only nodded as an answer, as you followed him still holding his hand tightly.

After only some minutes of walking, a small little wooden cabin appeared in front of you. Your eyes widen as you didn't expect to see a cabin in the middle of the woods. It looked to be in good condition. A warm welcoming light flooded out of the two windows, as you came closer and closer.

Yoongi picked out a key from his pocket when you stood outside of its dark brown door, and unlocked it with a click. He opened it, and a wave of warmth welled over you as you stepped over the doorstep and closed the door behind you. Your eyes wandered around the room, curiously taking in your new surrounding. The room was not very big, a old beige two seater sofa stood in the middle, infront of a fireplace. It had a small round wooden coffee table infront of it, and beside the fireplace were a stack of firewood logs. Neatly placed on top of each other. Underneath the sofa, the floor were covered in a big round fluffy rug. At the left side of the room were two doors, otherwise there weren't much in the room.

"Here sit down while I'm getting you some new clothes." Yoongi said as he lead you up to the sofa. You sat down and he gave you a warm sweet smile, that filled you with a warm feeling. It was like someone had put a fluffy warm blanket over your shoulders, it was the same kind of comfortable warmth. You watched as he disappeared through one of the doors, only to come back just some minutes later. In his arms he carried some clothes, and as he came up to you he handed you them and said. "Here you go, you can borrow these meanwhile we're here. You can go and change in the bedroom over there if you want. Oh and there's a shower there too if you want to clean up yourself, I brought a towel so that you could use it if you decided to take a shower." he pointed at the door where he had just come out from. A smile spread across your lips, he was just too sweet.

"Thanks Yoongi." you said softly. He smiled shyly and looked down at his hands, as you gave him a small peck on the cheek.

Then you walked over to the door with the clothes in your arms and opened it and walked in. As you closed it, you took a look around. It was a pretty cozy little bedroom, just as the other room it wasn't very big either. The walls were covered in a old fashioned white wallpaper with small flowers on it. A wooden cabinet stood in the inner corner of the room, and beside it were a double bed. It was unmade, and you could tell that Yoongi had probably been sleeping in it earlier. Then there were a window with white curtains hanging in front of it, preventing anyone curious to peek in.

You placed the clothes on the bed and took a closer look at them, it was a pair of grey sweatpants and a black oversized sweater. The sight of them made you smile, you felt a cosy pleasant feeling in your stomach. It felt safe. Then you grabbed the fluffy towel that Yoongi had given to you, and walked over to the second door in the room.

Inside was a bathroom with a shower. A rectangular mirror covered the wall, and you took a look at yourself. You looked like a hot mess, with wet and dirty clothes that were sticking to your body like a second skin. Your hair were soaking wet as well, it even dripped water from its tips. Without any further do you started to undress yourself, sliding off your clothes on the floor. Then stepping into the small shower, and turned the handle to the water. Hot water hit your skin and a pleasant sensation filled you as you grabbed a bottle of shower gel from a little shelf in the shower. Feeling how you started to get clean again, you stood there for some extra minutes under the hot water before getting out of the shower and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around your body. Not having a towel for your hair, you stepped out of the bathroom after that you had dried yourself.

You walked up to the bed where you had left the new clothes that Yoongi had given you. Changing into them, you smelled the fabric. Yoongi's scent filled your nostrils, it smelled like home.

Walking out of the bedroom and back into the first room, you noticed that Yoongi wasn't there anymore, but a cosy fire were sparking in the fireplace. You didn't get to think about it too much though, as a voice behind you suddenly said

"I made us some hot chocolate, I know it's not winter but why not." you turned around and saw Yoongi standing behind you with two cups of hot chocolate. He smiled as he saw you with his clothes on, the sweater being a bit too big for you and the sweatpants that were a bit baggy on you. "I think I could get used to seeing you in my clothes."

"Thanks for letting me borrow them, they are really comfortable." you replied and smiled back at him, but his smile faded as he noticed your still wet hair.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think of giving you a towel for your hair. Wait here a minute." he said sounding concerned and gave you the two cups and once again disappeared through the door to the bedroom. As he went into the bedroom, you walked up to the sofa and placed the two mugs on the small coffee table and sat down in the sofa. Yoongi then came back with another towel. He sat down beside you. "Here let me do it." he mumbled as he covered your head with the towel and gently started to dry your hair.

"Yoongi I can't see!" you laughed and he lifted up a bit of the towel away from your face so that he could see your face.

"Oh sorr-" you cut him off by leaning forwards and kissed him on the lips. His eyes were widen at first, but then he relaxed and kissed you back sweetly. As you pulled away, you cupped his face in your hands and looked him in the eyes. The two of you gazed at each other, none of you saying anything. Until you broke the silence, letting go off Yoongi's face. It was with a small and soft voice you said

"I love you Yoongi." those words had you only dreamt about saying out loud for quite some time now, but you hadn't dared to do it since you were afraid of getting rejected. But now the words just slipped out from your lips. Yoongi's eyes went wide as plates and his mouth was slightly open, he was a bit taken back by the sudden confession. No words came from his mouth, only silence. His silence made you feel stupid as you began to regret that you had confessed, perhaps it was too early? Maybe he wasn't ready for that kind of confession yet, you should have been more careful y/n! "I guess you don't feel the same, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.." you said feeling your cheeks heat up as you looked down in embarrassment.

"Y/n don't be sorry...I-I'm just n-not good with t-things like t-this. So I'm gonna say it in a w-way that I better can express it i-in." he said stuttering nervously, making you lift your eyes up to look at him. Before you got the change to ask what he meant by that, he had put a hand on your cheek and kissed you gently but passionately.

---

A/N: Ahh this was so much fun to write, and now I feel all fluffy and squishy inside. I wrote the whole chapter while listening to 'Crystal Snow' on repeat, I'm absolutely in love with that song! I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as I did, it felt like we needed some fluffiness after all of these drama filled chapters. Don't you think? But don't worry it's not the end of the story yet, we still have quite a bit left so look forward to that. Also thank you once again for your lovely support of this story, it makes my day seeing your comments and knowing that there are actually people who reads my story:) Love you guys! And until next time, take care lovelies!<3