Date night

During the whole next day you had butterflies in your stomach. The date with Yoongi had been on your mind since he told you about it last night, you had no idea what to expect. You just knew that you were nervous, like really nervous.

Yoongi was no where to be seen during the whole day, he had got up before you in the morning and had left without a single word. You had even asked the others if they knew anything, but they had just shook their heads.

"Yoongi hyung is usually not this ambitious when it comes to dates, so he must have big plans for this one." Hoseok had told you when you had asked him earlier, and that statement hadn't exactly helped you calm down. It had just made it worse.

Why were you even nervous, it was just a date? A normal date, there was nothing to worry about. But then again this was a date with Min Yoongi, you could never be too sure when it came him. He was unpredictable. He was a fool, a arrogant boy who thought he could drag you around however he pleased. And his confidence was something out of this world, like how could you love yourself that much? But he was also a caring warmhearted sweetheart, and a smol cinnamon bun. Even though he would insist that he wasn't if you mentioned it to him, "I'm not a cinnamon bun, I'm a sweg master." You could hear his voice in your head, it made you giggle softly. And then it was that adorable gummy smile of his that you loved so much, it was so real and pure. Just the thought of it, made your heart flutter a bit. You fell into a giggling mess onto his bed, with your arms outstretched you landed on the soft duvet with a sigh. Even though you just had known him for two days, he still made your heart race every time he was near. You thought about the first time you had seen him. When you first found out about BTS, Yoongi had been the first one to catch your eye. It was just something about him, that made you feel like he was something special. All the silly fantasies you used to have about him, you felt embarrassed of just thinking of them. How you used to imagine how it would be if you ever met him, it made you cringe and you shook your head. The thought of that your silly fantasies actually kind of had come true, made you squeal a bit. When you suddenly sat up in the bed, you realized that Yoongi never told you when the date would begin. But since the clock was already 6:17 pm, you decided that it was probably a good idea to get ready just in case.

To find the right outfit was not the most simplest thing in the world, you soon came to realize. You pulled up all kinds of outfits from your suitcase, but you wasn't sure what could fit for a picnic. Was a dress too much? You wanted to impress him, but in the same time you didn't want him to think that he dressed up just for him. "I need to dress for me, not for someone else." you said and tried to persuade yourself. But after some more of throwing clothes on the floor, you finally picked something that you seemed pretty satisfied with. It was a pair of blue jeans shorts and a long-sleeved grey comfy shirt. The clothes together complimented each other nicely, and together with that you put on a black velvet choker. To the makeup part, you didn't really put much effort. Just some light makeup and a touch of pink coral colored lipstick to your lips. Pretty natural, but with a little extra touch. You let your hair down loose, since you thought it looked pretty nice together with the rest of the outfit. Then you were finally done, the only thing that was left now was your date. Where on earth could he be?

But you didn't need to wait too long until you got an answer, because suddenly the bedroom door opened and Min Yoongi appeared in the doorway. You could feel yourself stare at him with your mouth slightly opened. He were wearing a loose white T-shirt with a dark blue denim jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans. And if that wasn't enough, he had a black beanie with some pins stuck on it. He looked extremely attractive.

"Well hello there Smartphone!" he said looking at you from head to toe. That familiar smirk appeared as he continued "Nice legs you got there, not nicer than mine though. But not bad." of course he needed to say that. You decided to just ignore his statement so instead you asked