Rapid decisions

A/N: This chapter may be a bit dramatic. So I just want to remind everyone that I don't see the members like this, some actions they do in this story are something that I know they would never do in real life. I just write it to sometimes fit the story, just wanted to make sure that everyone are aware of that:)

---

Yoongi's POV.

Yoongi almost breaks through the door in anger, his whole body is shaking violently and the blood in his veins are boiling. It's like he's a bull who only sees red at this moment. The thoughts are spinning around in his head, he can't seem to catch any of them. Right now he's just too blinded of anger and rage, it takes over his body. For every step he takes, it feels like he loses his self control more and more. Y/n's screaming can be heard somewhere behind him, but it mostly sounds like a muffled noise in the background to Yoongi. The only thing he's focusing on at the moment is one single person, Park Jimin.

"WHERE IS HE!" he growls as soon as he bargs into the living room, where Namjoon is sitting with a book in his hand.

Flinching by the sudden loud scream, Namjoon looked up at him and his eyes became wide when he saw Yoongi's red and furious face. He looked like he could kill someone.

"Hyung, you're back. What's wrong?" he asked cautiously and stood up from the sofa.

"PARK JIMIN OF COURSE, WHERE IS HE!?" Yoongi growled again and took a step towards the younger yet taller man.

Namjoon looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, still not sure on what's going on. But just then y/n came running into the living room, she looked absolutely devastated.

"Yoongi please just try to calm down. We can sort this ou-" she said with the panic evident in her voice. But Yoongi just ignored her entirely.

"HE SHALL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID!" he shook poor Hoseok's shoulder, who just happened to enter the room.

Hoseok looked at his friend with shocked eyes, and laid a hand on his shoulder which Yoongi immediately pushed away.
"Hyung what's the matter, why are you so upset?" Hoseok tried.

The mint haired man's eyes softened and he bent his head down burying it in his hands, and released a long shaky sigh. The whole room went quiet, no one dared to say anything. Then a almost silent whimper came from the shorter man, his shoulders began to shake in rhythm to the breathy sobs. The silent whimpers then turned into louder weeps. A pain in his chest had hit him hard, the angry emotions slowly shifting into hurt feelings. And that's where it really sank into his mind, the feeling of betrayal filled him. Someone who he considered as his own family, had went behind his back. It hurt, it hurt so badly. 

Y/N's POV

When you understood that Yoongi was crying, you walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him, holding him close to your chest while letting your fingers stroke his soft hair. He grabbed your shirt, clinging onto you like a small child to his mother. You whispered calming things in his ear, trying to soothe him. 

Suddenly someone cleared their throat behind you, which made everyone except Yoongi who still had his face buried into the crook of you shoulder to turn around in surprise. And there by the edge of the stairs stood the man you hadn't seen since that night, the one you had thought you could trust with all of your heart. Standing with his head down, only to slowly raising it up and lock eyes with you. Not turning away your eyes from his, you stared straight at him and noticed that his eyes were all red and swollen, like he had been crying recently. For a second you felt a pitiful feeling where you wanted to go and just give him a hug, but quickly pushed it away when you remembered it would be wrong. You weren't supposed to feel pity for him from after what he did to you. Pictures of that night flashed before your eyes, sending a shiver down your spine of disgust.