Sidon Accompanies Link

"Dragons," Muzu began as he read from an old book, "are servants to the Goddesses. Their names; Farosh, Dinraal, and Naydra, have been molded after the names of the Goddess of Power, Wisdom, and Courage." The elder Zora licked his finger and turned the page. "They are to protect the springs, and in some technical way, the goddesses themselves. It is said that they do not make themselves known to anyone other than those who are worthy. Worthy here meaning hand picked by the Goddesses themselves. However the dragons can be seen by the common villager if the dragon needed or wanted to be seen." 

Sidon listened to Muzu drone on about dragons, not that Sidon was really complaining. He had asked the elder Zora to dig up some book on dragons after their encounter with one. The gigantic dragon circled above the Domain for a while. Once Sidon went up to the main square to see what the commotion was about, the beast flew lower. Everyone was terrified, including Sidon, but once the Zora prince saw what the dragon held in one giant hand he stayed put. The dragon then dropped an unconscious Link a few feet in front of him before flying away and disappearing into the clouds. At that moment Sidon had immediatly arranged for Dento to temporarily close his shop so they could set up a curtain and give Link a small and isolated room while he rested. But Sidon was a bit afraid that Link wouldn't wake up...

"Aha," Muzu pointed at the page and read, "The Dragon Farosh is the protector of the Spring of Courage and servant of the Goddess Farore. He protects using his ability to blast balls of electricity to any foe however he is calm in nature. He would not ever dare to harm an innocent animal or person." Sidon looked down at the still unconscious Link and frowned. Was it possible that the dragon had attacked? Or maybe he electrocuted Link for a specific reason?

"Prince Sidon," Another Zora poked her head in, "I have the elixir you requested. I also made arrangements for the construction of a small living space to be created on the water down below. It should take us no more than one week to create." Sidon tore his eyes away from Link and smiled warmly.

"Thank you, my dear. I want to make sure our special guest feels as comfortable as possible while recovering from...whatever happened to him. Thank you and I will pay for all the needed supplies later this evening." The Zora woman smiled before leaving.

"Sidon," Muzu set the book down and walked over to examine Link, "You seem far too- and pardon me for being blunt- far too invested in this Hylian. Now you know that I do respect him and I no longer loathe him but I don't see why you won't just let him be. He is a King now. He should be able to take care of himself, especially after what he's done to survive." Sidon rolled his eyes, he was kind of expecting this from the old Zora.

"Muzu, as I've explained before, Link is our guest and my dear friend. Any negative talk of time will result in some sort of negative consequence. Please do not make me tell my father of this."

"Now now Sidon, I'm merely saying he is a King. Technically the King of all Kings. He has to be out there making beneficial decisions on Hyrule's behalf. He cannot be running amok in the mountains or getting himself into trouble and you certainly cannot be making special food deliveries to him in villages too far for you to go alone. He needs to take responsibility of himself and of Hyrule."

"And he will." Sidon stood up and crossed his arms over his chest. "You must understand he lost a friend and the one he was supposed to protect, it has taken quite a toll on him the way losing Mipha did a number on you." Muzu grumbled and turned around, beginning to slowly walk out the makeshift room.

"Just make sure this whole ordeal doesn't turns into something more. This Domain has lost one of our treasured members of the royal court to a Hylian, we don't need to lose two to the same Hylian."

-                                                                                         -                                                                                                        -