Rain

Sidon was able to leisurely sit in the small pond just outside of Link's home in Hateno Village, course most of the top half of his body was exposed thus defeating the whole purpose of actually sitting in the pond but whatever. For once he was a bit annoyed by his height. At least some of his body was able to rest in the refreshing water.

"So," Bolson, a construction worker and friend of Link's sat by the pond and and enjoyed the sun, "You're the Prince of the Zora?"

"Yes I am. You can call me Sidon, I know many people often refer to me as "your highness" or "prince" but I prefer to be called by my name." Bolson chuckled and nodded.

"So Sidon, how are you and Link getting along? Admittedly you two seem like such an odd pair. You seem so calm and collected, plus you're a prince. Link is, well, odd. When I first met him he seemed extremely irrational. The kid nearly bought that piece of junk house for fifty thousand rupees. But I went easy on him and sold it to him for 3,000 rupees and thirty bundles of wood." Bolson plucked a flower from the ground and tucked it behind his ear. "He seems to love it here though. Spends as much of his free time here as he possibly can. But enough about that, I'd like to know why the esteemed Prince of the Zora is accompanying a traveler like Link.

Sidon was staring at the house, just barely looking through the window. He couldn't see in very clearly but he imagined his friend was inside most likely polishing the collection of Champion's weapons he had hung up on the walls or maybe cooking a meal or maybe taking another nap. Sidon sighed and turned back to Bolson.

"I'm planning on convincing him to journey to Hyrule Castle. Perhaps we could fix it up a bit and get- perhaps we could fix it up... That castle was Hyrule's most impressive piece piece after all..." Bolson laughed.

"No offense your highness but you and Link can't do all THAT on your own. But you know who can?" Sidon looked at him curiously, already having some idea as to what the other would say. "I can! If you'd like we can restore Hyrule Castle to its former glory and charge 60% less than what we would charge for a project that big." Sidon's shark tail, the one on the back of his head, began wagging just a bit.

"Yes! What a wonderful idea!!" Sidon was grinning widely. There were practically stars in his eyes. Now all he really had to do was convince Link to go to the castle without making it seem like he was trying to force Link into fully being a King.  That...probably would start a bit of an argument.

"Buuuuut It'd take us a little while to actually get to the castle. We have some part of our construction crew out in Tarrey Town so it'll take a couple of weeks to get over to the castle and begin the reconstruction."

"That's alright!" Sidon sat up straighter and leaned over, taking one of Bolson's hands in his and shaking it. "Thank you so very much! You have no idea what it means to me! The Zora will forever be in debt to you!" Bolson laughed, blushing just a bit from the sudden contact with the handsome Zora.

"Please, if anything this is more for me than the kingdom." Bolson winked. "When I was a young boy I always dreamed of going into Hyrule Castle and doing work for it. Like building a new fountain or garden. And I always longed to see it in it's true glory. But since it's been taken over by that monstrosity all my life I never could and never believed I would. But now I have the marvelous opportunity to, all thanks to you!" Sidon smiled. The two chit-chatted for a while before Link walked out and announced it was now time for Sidon and himself to hit the road. Bolson and the Zora said goodbye (and Sidon slipped him a portion of the payment for the cost of reconstructing the castle) before the Hylian and the Zora walked down the path and out the village. 

Link had honestly no clue where to go, he never really did. Usually he followed the way the winds flew and right now there were none. No problem, they would just follow the path and everything would be a-okay. They walked in a comfortable silence, Sidon admired every single flower and small animal he saw and Link kept an eye out for any suspicious characters.