Journey Across Hyrule

Any normal person who supposedly "loved" travelling would be sick and tired of journeying through Hyrule for all of a month and a half. However Sidon and Link obviously weren't normal people. Since Sidon spent a vast majority of his life sheltered and rarely going any farther than the entrance to the path that led up to the Zora's Domain every day was a new discovery. There were so many animals and so many different kinds of flowers and bugs and people it was astounding. He loved having the privilege to roam the dusty old paths and look at guardians up close now that they were tamed and he enjoyed meeting other travelers. 

The two had made it a personal goal to go to every town or village at least once. It was a challenge that Sidon wholeheartedly accepted. Their first stop was the Gerudo. This visit was an interesting one for Sidon, he never knew that only women- or vai- could only go inside considering not a single Zora would be able to make it in the desert (Sidon was only able to thanks to Link's heat resistant food). The bigger shock out of this whole thing was the fact that if they did want to get into the Gerudo's home they had to dress as women. It was no big deal, really it wasn't. The Zora was enthusiastic to wear the beautiful and comfortable Gerudo clothes, what embarrassed him was the fact that so many of the town's inhabitants commented on how attractive Link's Zora vai friend was and how impressive "her" abs were. Nonetheless the visit was pleasant. The young Gerudo Girl Sidon remembered from months earlier was, as he suspected, the chief. Her name was Riju and this overwhelming responsibility was thrusted upon her at a very young age. However many people seemed to believe she was a very capable leader and would be one remembered for many more generations. 

Riju was able to immediately tell that Sidon was a voe the second him and Link stepped up and bowed down to her. She didn't kick him out though, which was another shocker. Instead they spent quite some time discussing the possibility of setting up several man-made oasis or ponds so more Zora merchants and travelers would be able to survive the trip through the desert. At the end of the day Sidon was gifted with a lovely sapphire circlet, courtesy of the Chief, and the permission to come back any time he pleased (in the appropriate attire) to discuss the pond problem or just have a pleasant conversation.

Kakariko Village was more of a rest stop for a two rather than a visit. It was nice though. Sidon had a vague memory of Impa from when he was a young boy and it made him absolutely ecstatic to see her again, alive and well. Impa seemed to be just as happy to see Sidon, she kept commenting on how tall he was getting, how handsome he was, what a good person he was, etc etc. The kinds of things any grandmother figure would say. Impa did seem more focused on Link though, she continued to pulling him to the side and spoke to him in a hushed tone. During their secret conversations the two would sneak a glance to Sidon every so often. Sidon didn't seem to care though.

From Kakariko village came Goron City and boy was that one a challenge. The Zora Prince was determined to get into the city and nothing was going to stop him. Link didn't want to accidentally kill Sidon with the extreme heat. Of course there were alternatives, fireproof elixirs and fireproof armor, but the question was which one would be more effective. After some very cautious testing they came to the conclusion that the elixirs worked considering the fireproofs clothes didn't fit a Zora Sidon's size. 

Much to every Goron's surprise Sidon made it to the city without catching fire and without even feeling the heat. Everyone was practically staring at the jovial Zora with their eyes wide open and mouths pretty much on the floor. Sidon was more fixated on the abundance of ore deposits and luminous stone on the mountain to care about how many people were staring and wondering if Sidon would burst into flames any second now. He had a great time and that was all that mattered.

The Goron Chief Bludo didn't seem at all dazed that a Zora was in his realm. He was just excited to see a new visitor seem so interested in talking to him. Yunobo on the other hand was worried for Sidon but was his worries were eased once Link pulled out the fireproof elixir to show that their Zora friend wouldn't become a friend fish stick any time soon. The visit with the Goron soon came to an end but Yunobo and Bludo made sure Sidon and Link would return soon, Yunobo even offered to show Sidon the path up to Death Mountain the next time they stopped by.