2..

And the building then fully crashed...

But wait. She didn't die. she opened her eyes slowly to see taehyung glowing. And both of them in a flying glowing ball like thing.

That was going slowly to the ground. When it reached the ground. They were down safely.

But it didn't end by that. It glowed but the glowing wasn't normal. The glowing was blinding. It raised again. It went to the center of the war.

And it hit the ground strongly crashing and destroying everything.

Everyone was shocked. They didn't know a baby boy like him Could have that strong power.

" ghouls Retreat !! " the leader shouted . And all the ghouls ran out .

●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" there is no explanation for what just happened sir " Jackson said . He was the right hand of the leader / the king of vampires

" that kid . We need to get him . To examine him . He isn't a vampire , neither a ghoul , nor a human . Search him ." the leader ordered

" his name is taehyung . He is born 12-1998 . His mother is fully a vampire . She is a single mother . A poor lady that work as a baker . And his father is unknown . Its been told that he was dead / disappeared " Jackson read .

" then what is he ! " the leader said in frustration

" could he... " Jackson question

" it's impossible it's just a theory, " the leader said hesitated. Trying not to believe.

" thank you, Jackson. You can go back to your work " the leader ordered.

Jackson got out. The leader grabbed an ancient book that was hidden in a locked box

He blows the dust and starts reading.

●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" leader about that kid, " Mark said as he also was the helper but to the ghoul's king.

" what ki- oh that kid who stopped the war. What about him ? " the king asked.

" His power is unknown. And that power isn't the power of a normal vampire " Mark said.

"I thought so. He isn't a vampire, Nor is he a ghoul . " leader stood and went to the large window looking at his citizens.

" he also isn't a human, " Mark said.

" what on bangtan could he be ? .. " the leader crossed his arm and narrowing his eyebrows.

" if he ever ruled. Then expand- " mark was cut

" then expect us to die. I know " the king completed and sighed. He feared the day already

' Jungkook ' the king thought.

Could in anyway jungkook defeat that kid? Jungkook being the strongest of all ghouls. Could he actually defeat and kill this kid?

●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Emma " taehyung was calling and crying in much fear.

" LEAVE HIM ALONE ! " the mother cried too. They were taking taehyung from her.

" he is dangerous he must be taken " a guy was holding taehyung trying to lose him from his mother's arms and 2 were holding the mother.

" he is just a kid " she didn't want to let go.

" Mommy... " they took him. He extended his hands to hold his mother's.

But it was no use. They left her in the darkness. On the floor. Crying, calling her son who could never be back.

•••••••••••

Years after years taehyung became 19 and jungkook 20. Taehyung was living a hard painful life . Unlike jungkook he was spoiled.

Wars started again but this time vampire won. Again and again, they won.

It's not because they became stronger. Well, they did but not by training but by using taehyung's power.

Yes, they put taehyung in a cage. Not any cage. it was observing his power and giving it to the vampire soldiers.

But days after days, month after month, years after years Taehyung became weaker. He lost his power.

●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Sir, he lost his power! " Jackson came rushing to the leader.

" what do you mean ? " the leader couldn't understand.

" he went weaker. He didn't eat . Blood makes him sick. He lost his power " Jackson explained.

" he is a USELESS KID, he is and always will be ! " the leader start shouting.

" but because of him we won the w- " Jackson said in a low voice and was cut

"I got him another mission " an idea popped in the king's mind.

"We will send him to zoomania and put him at the same school as the king's son. Jungkook . for taehyung to know their plan for their next attack. If jungkook ruled we are all died. And when taehyung lost his power he lost his scent so no one will know what he is. " the king explained.

Jackson nodded and went to taehyung.

" you got another mission. get ready "

■■■■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■■

In case anyone didn't understand.

Bangtan; the earth for monsters.

Zormania; the ghouls country.

Lumina; the vampires country.