24..

" wanna play with that ? " jungkook said smirking .

" a..an..aniyo " taehyung said terrified. Looking at jungkook with the lust in kook's eyes .

" you late i am ordering you " jungkook said he grabbed taehyung and throw him to the bed . He got on top of him . And start kissing his cheeks . He pulled up taehyung's shirt and start kissing his stomach to his chest

A moan escaped taehyung's mouth as jungkook brushed his nipple with his tongue. Jungkook was going to kiss taehyung's neck but saw the choker . He removed it .

" ANIYO " taehyung said but he was too late jungkook's eyes widen . He saw his finger prints on taehyung's neck , he saw bruises . His heart ache . He kindly touched the bruise. Then He stood up and went out the room .

" complete cleaning " jungkook said in a serious tone not looking at taehyung . Taehyung sigh in relieve wore the choker back quickly and completed the room .

Jungkook when to the living room . He felt pain , he holded his neck . His eyes were widen . He panicked . Its his mistake he did that , taehyung did nothing .

His breath became heavy , his heart beat fast , he felt scared , he felt as if hurt someone dear . He croller into a ball on the couch " taehyung .... i ... i love you forgive me " he whispered and slept .

While taehyung was cleaning he found a weird thing under the pillow . He found a book and a mask . He holded the mask and the memory flashed in his head " he is .... that rabbit who --- killed mom " he said crying

He remembered the words his mother said " taetae if anything happened please please be happy , stay save , forget about me , smile , laugh , have friends a lot of them and love . Baby i want you the happiest . do me this last thing and make me happy " as he remembered he smiled .

But he still wont forgive jungkook for killing her .
_________________________

" jungkook .. son ? " jungkook's mother called her sleeping son . With tears rolling down his cheeks .

Jungkook slowly woke up . " why are you crying ? She asked . he was surprised " i ... cry? .. of course not " he said " okay honey go wash your face " she said and he nodded . He looked at the mirror , he saw tears .

Jungkook P.O.V

I was shock . I wash my face and remembered taehyung . I went up i saw him sleeping on the floor . Why? I went and put him on the bed . Why did he sleep on the floor ? I covered him . And closed the door .

I slept at the couch it wasnt bad there . I got a cover and a pillow and slept .

* Next day *

I woke up to a back pain . I didnt care much . I went to my bed room and opened the door slowly .

He wasn't in bed . I heard the shower on . I sigh in relieve . I knocked " taehyung ... are you okay ? Do u need clothes ? " i asked and he shyly said yes . Why am i so kind . If i told him he will reject me ....

I got some clothes and gave him . He came out . The pants were perfect but the shirt was baggy but its okay . " do ... do u like it ? " i asked and he nodded .

" i am sorry for taking the show- " he said but surprisingly i quickly stopped him " its okay

" i am sorry for taking the show- " he said but surprisingly i quickly stopped him " its okay . Dont apologize " i said he was shocked .

To be honest i was shock as well . We went school by my lamb . Jimin was standing seeing both of us coming out the car " oh you actually drove him i thought u would leave him to walk " jimin said i rolled my eyes .

" nice close taetae, new style ? " jimin asked and taehyung looked at me . I turned around looking back . " jungkook master gave ... it to me " he said

This word ( master ) mad my heart shatter and made me cringe as well . I want him to call me jungkook hyung like he calls other hyungs ..... i actually want him to say -... ko-kookie

I looked at the ground . " Jungkook ! Come on " i heard jimin yelling . I ran to him " where is taehyung ? " i asked " in his class why are u asking ? " jimin asked back " nothing just checking " i said looking to the ground

" aww jungkook you finally act like a good hyung " jimin said . I act laughing with a serious face . And we entered class

3rd person P.O.V

Taehyung was walking in the garden . He found a rose a weird kind . A black red rose . He came closer then it start moving , he got scared and was about to run but it holded his legs .