10..

Many ghouls were dying because of vampire who escape to their country .

" sur . What should we do ? " mark asked in worry .

" we got nothing to do except unleash the BulletProof warriors ."

●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●

" They are training bulletproof warriors to unleash them " Taehyung said in front of jackson and the leader.

" bulletproof warriors ? " jackson and the leader questioned.

" bulletproof warriors are the most powerful 6 guys in zormania . And the leader's son is in it " Taehyung explains not looking at both eyes and looking to the ground all the time .

" shit , ... do you know when well they unleash them ? " the leader asked .

" N..No " taehyung said in a scared tone .

" IDIOT ! Go return him to his cage ." The leader said in anger slamming the desk with his hands .

Jackson and taehyung got scared by the leader. Then jackson grabbed taehyung's hand and went to the cage .

" im sorry for the leader's behaviour , you got us an important news , and at least you try your best ." Jackson said expecting a change in his facial expression .

But no . Taehyung's sad face didnt change . The pain in his eyes wear showing . The bruise on his face was clear . It was heart breaking .

Jackson looked at taehyung with a sad face .

" good night " he whispered closing the cage and walking away .

●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●

" jungkook how is my son doing " the king said smiling to his son and sitting on the chair next him.

Jungkook was eating spice chicken wings . His mouth was full . And his fingers had sauce all over them .

" how can a prince eat like this " the king said laughing at his son .

" its really gooood " jungkook said with his mouth full of chicken .

After a while jungkook was done with eating . He washed his face and hands and the maid cleaned the place.

He came and sat down next to his mother . He poured a cup of blood for both .

Jungkook sat he put a leg on the other and start thinking ..

" kookie .. is something bothering you ? " his mother asked with her calming voice and her smile .

" um .. no its nothing .. uhh well .. lisa break up with me " jungkook said but thats not what bother him .

" why ? " she asked .

" her parents want to leave bangtan and go earth . I understand and im not much bothered . Its not a big deal . forget it " jungkook didnt know what to say .