15..

The scene on the dude with the mask holding the gun flashed in his head . Anger just controlled.

" UGGGGGH " taehyung start yelling

He start hitting the floor . The wall . His eyes start glowing black , power came back to him he felt it . In his veins in his blood .

And maybe a lot stronger .

The floor broke the walls broke . Another scream made every mirror and all lights break .

He looked at the broken mirror that be grabbed from the ground and saw another person .

His hair turned blond his eyes wear glowing red . And tears wear blood falling in his cheeks . His teeth got sharper .

" wha- what is t-this " He was shocked as well .

As he calmed his features start returning back to normal .

But pain from his back stroke . He Handel it and he start walking back to his house .

He went his face was emotionless .

" Why ? ..... why her . When I finally found her .... Yo- You kil-killed her ." He start tearing again .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●

" we did it !" Namjoon high fived jin and hoseok .

" We like killed 3 million vampires can you imagine that ? " hoseok said in a shock himself.

They went and sat down .

" I'm hungryyyyyy " jimin said

" I'm tirrrrred " yoongi yawned and laid his head on hoseok's lap as hoseok start stroking his hair .

" jimin go get food " jin asked in a kinda order tone .

" what I'm tired as wel- " he was disturbed

" Okay hyung's I will go with him . Bye " jungkook said pushing jimin out the door .

" duuude " jimin said as a kid.

" why do you argue a looooot " jungkook said and both were walking down the street getting food .

After both ordered a drink and meals from there favourite jung food place they were walking back

" see it's easy you could just go silent. " jungkook said .

" Like I just killed over 1 milli- ..is .. is that TAE " jimin said running to ward taehyung

The moment jungkook heard the name taehyung he turned around and he was shock with what he saw .

With both jungkook and jimin's eye widen they saw the 19 years old boy shaking with a very bloody hands and face .

" what happen to you !!?!? " Jimin yelled.

Taehyung didn't Handel jimin loud voice and that made him dizzy plus the amount of blood he lose made him faint on jimin arms .

" we need to get him to jin now ! " jungkook said shouting with a worried facial expression.

Jimin carried taehyung and ran with his speed back .

As they entered everyone stood .

" Jimin what happened ?! " jin and namjoon rushed to the unconscious boy .

" I don't know I just saw him like this on the street " Jimin put him down

As jin touched his bloody hand he screamed in pain .

" What happen- " namjoon hold jin's hand and saw smoke coming out jin's fingers.

Namjoon was confused he felt something but just ignored it . He took the glasses out and jin started healing taehyung

Weirdly it didn't took more that 10 mins normally it takes an hour or something. After taehyung was out he was sleeping .

They all went to eat but jimin kept with him waiting for him to open his eyes to check on him .

Slowly taehyung start opening his eyes . As he opened his eyes he remembered his mothers smile and that made him tear slowly .

He felt a hug from the back that made him shock .

" taetae dont cry . Whats wrong i will help ." Jimin said not braking the hug.

Taehyung cried more .

" yo-you cant HElp " taehyung said turning and hugging jimin with his head on jimin's chest .

" what happened taetae ? " jimin asked.

" my mo-m was killed in front of m-me . And s-she used to cal me ta- taetae " taehyung hiccups . He was starting to calm as he was hugged by jimin .

Jimin didnt want to talk about what happened so taehyung wont cry again .

" hey i guess you are hungry are you ? " jimin said looking at him smiling .

Taehyung shook his head as a no . But he was caught when his stomach growled

" what do you like to eat ?.... you dont know ? Okay here try this " jimin gave taehyung bread .

Taehyung took it slowly he cut a piece and put it in his mouth . " did you like it ? " Jimin asked . And taehyung nodded .

Taehyung was sleeping on jimin's chest . He cut another piece and put it in front of jimin's mouth .

" Aw " jimin opened his mouth and eat the piece taehyung gave him .

" did.. you ... e-eat ? " taehyung asked as he was looking at the wall .

" when you are full i feel like im full " taehyung blushed and covered his face .

" cuuute " jimin laugh.

And there was jungkook looking throw the window .