20..

Taehyung's P.O.V

oh my god i hate him i hate him i hate him why is he like this . I tried to avoid him but i end up stock with him at the damn elevator.

Plus ... not in a good position .... i said the last words quietly , i blushed a little as i remembered . I saw jimin coming at me at the table i always sit at . I wonder why ?

That never happens. Suddenly all of them start coming . Jimin , yoongi , namjoon , seokjin , hoseok , and finally ..... why ... also jung..kook . All hyungs are coming at me . smiling looking at me .

Except him , jungkook he was looking at the ground . All got there foods and sat next to me . Jungkook was avoiding our eye contact . And i was too .

From time to time i caught him glancing at me as soon as i looked . he looks away . I kept silent and took out my lunch that Jackson hyung made me . Thank you hyung .

" taehyung , we see you always sitting alone . Why is that ? " jin said i kept silent.. i wasnt confortable talking to others . I was scared . I was only comfortable with jimin.

" he is alone cuz he is scared of people. He isnt comfortable " jimin said . He knows . i told him . They looked at me with sad eyes .

" its okay buddy we are angels see " namjoon said he smiled showing his dimples .

I felt

I felt ........ calm . the smile slowly creepied on my face .

" awww look how cute you are when u smile " namjoon commented and touched my cheeks

" awww look how cute you are when u smile " namjoon commented and touched my cheeks . That made me giggle .

" taehyung , dont sit alone anymore we are here with you always . " hoseok said also smiling brightly at me .

I was about to to say yes until i remembered .... they are my .... my enemies. I looked down .

" whats wrong ? " jimin asked i shook my head as nothing ... acually .. i want to be their friend .

" i want to be ... friends " taehyung said scared . And they all smiled and nodded a yes and exciting one .

" um .. taehyung what's your talent ? " yoongi asked trying to break the silents .

" i can... sing " i side with a quite voice

" oh really ! We need to hear you " hoseok said but i was so shy .... i cant .

" plzzz " jimin , namjoon , and jin asked and did a cute face with pray hands .🙏 okay ... i will sing . I took a deep breath

" I heard that you're settled down
That you found a doy and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess he gave you things, I didn't give to you

Old friend
Why are you so shy
It ain't like you to hold back

Or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded

That for me, it isn't over . " i stopped .

When i looked up , mouth open , Widen eyes ... speechless expressions . Did.. i do a mistake ?

3rd person P.O.V

" oh my god tae you are so good ! " jin was impressed .

" yeah why arent you famous yet ?!??! " hoseok said standing up with much happiness.

" tae do u know BTS ? " namjoon asked but taehyung shook his head as a no . They looked at each other and laughed .

" we want you to be one of bts " namjoon said but it was followed with jungkook standing .

" what do you mean by him joining ? " jungkook said .

" his voice is great it cant be leaved " namjoon said .

" well sorry for that no place for another member " jungkook said angrily.

" you are not the one who chose it our manger " jimin said angry hating the way jungkook treat taehyung .

" what the fuck ! " jungkook said. He left the place and went away .

" did.. i ... do a mistake " taehyung said giving them the puppy eyes .

" no tae you didnt , forget about him " yoongi said .

After lunch break they all went to there classes .

" okay students another power test . Everyone would be challenged to fight another till they get to the last and finals . it would be one of the bulletproof warriors " the sport caption said and all student nodded .

Namjoon was scared to feel the power he felt last time at the last fight between taehyung and jungkook and jungkook didnt want to feel the pain he felt last time . The pain of his chest .

" jimin hyung ." Taehyung said with a quiet soft voice while pulling jimin's shirt lightly

" yeah taetae " jimin looked at the small boy looking scared .

" i .. dont want to enter ... taehyung got no power " taehyung said in the 3rd person Point of view making him look cutter to jimin.

" tae you got to get stronger . I believe in you . last time you hit jungkook very hard . You was going to win " jimin said

" but i lost and was in a lot of pain " that mad jimin worried for taehyung to fight jungkook again ..

" i .... will protect u " jimin said unsure of his words . He smiled at taehyung but as he looked away the smile faded .

■■■■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■■

I hope you enjoyed and please com/vote

I am soo sorry for not updating.

I got alot of work to do.

* apologies *

🙏