26..

Taehyung quickly ran to him but before it . A guy came to kook holded his arms and both vanished. Taehyung's eye widen . As he start panicking .

Taehyung ran to the car praying that kook's phone wasn't with him . He searched the destroyed car . He found jungkook's keys , wallet , money , and the same book he found in jungkook's bed .

After searching a lot finally he found kook's phone. He opened the phone to call the members to come . He opened it and the first pic he saw shocked him . Jungkook's home screen . He found a pic of himself .

He was shook he didnt know wither jungkook is a creep or a lover

He was shook he didnt know wither jungkook is a creep or a lover . He left it and called the member jimin . He was so close to crying and falling a part .

[ Phone Call ]

J- annyo jungko- ?

T- its me taehyung ... jungkook is ... kidnapped

J- taehyung ? Kidnapped ? Please calm down .are u crying ?

T- jungkook is kidnapped please come .

J- where are you !

T- at the history library near school .

J- okay i know it . we are coming .

[ End Call ]

" jimin whats wrong ? " namjoon asked in a serious tone . " jungkook is kidnapped , we have to go . i will drive , fast ! " jimin said and hoseok throw him the car keys . The all jumped in the car and went .

After 10 minutes jin said " an accident happened her- wait ... ITS JUNGKOOK'S CAR ! " they looked and jimin quickly parked the car and got out . He called jungkook's phone . Searching for taehyung .

He heard the phone ringing and taehyung running toward him with tears . " tae tea ? " he said to the boy in tears . " what happened ?? " yoongi asked .

" i dont know ge suddenly lost control of the car and c- crashed in the wall . He... he fainted and i saw a guy with a .. umm ... black mask i guess walking toward him and just touched his a-arm and both v- v- vanished " taehyung said in tears

" its the vampires " yoongi said in anger . He turned to his killing self ( suga ) and was going to lumania . " suga ! Stop u cant do that " hoseok told yoongi . " Why not!?! " suga said with his deep deep voice .

" cause we dont have a plan and your reckless acts will get you killed " leader namjoon said In a serious angry tone . Suga changed back to yoongi . " then what should we do ? " he asked .

" i have a plan "

●●●●●●○●●●

Jungkook P.O.V

Ugh i slowly woke up as i felt dizzy spinning endlessly . It was all black . I was tied in a metal chair . And tied up with chains my leg and hands . " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ? " i yelled strongly .

As i yelled a flash of light coming from the door that was opened suddenly blind me . I slowly opened my eyes and tried looking at the person standing in front to me .

2 men were standing . one of them was holding a bag and the other had a mask on . " hey cutie " the guy with the mask said holding my chin . I cringed and bitten his hands . The guy screamed in pain .

" LET ME GO TO PIECES OF SHI- " i was hit by the rock hard bag in my cheek / jaw part . I felt my jaw breaking by how hard the hit was. The other guy with the mask took the mask off and said .

" i heard you are the son of that stupid king of those ugly ass ghouls ." So they are vampires .
" ugly huh ? You said i am a cutie 10 seconds ago " i said smirking . The guy had no comment .

After a bit of silents a fat guy entered . " so u are that bunny " he said and i replied with " so u are the guy with a micropenis " i said smiling causing him to get more angry .

One of the guys beside me pulled my hair hard to the back . " are u looking for troubles ? " he whispered in anger ,but i didnt reply . Then he left me . " how would u like to be killed ? "

" ohhh there is options . Umm with some chocolate and sprinkles on top .... damn i would be delicious" after saying that word i start laughing at the dirty thought came to mh mind .

I felt that micro leader was about to pop from anger . He calmed down and waved for them all to go out. I was confused ...

The all left . And he came closer .. " we wont let u die yet but we will have fun torturing u " he said and smiled and went out . I smirked " but how woul- " i was cut as i felt electricity in my veins running through my body .

My eyes widen i start screaming in pain and hitting the floor with my feet . The pain was unbearable .
. UGGH IT HURT LIKE HELL !