33..

Jimin Person P.O.V

"Taehyung! Calm down !!" I kept saying trying to stop him from destroying everything . He started crying . I was crying as well to be honest. .. i just saw my .. best friend dying . That was painful to say . I didnt want to lose taehyung as well .

Cuts start showing on his naked chest . A weird , seductive scent start showing . As i smell it as i gotten dizzy . I grabbed a shirt to my nose covering the scent . And got behind taehyung . I put my hands on his shoulders.

" Tae .. Calm .. down " i said calmly . And slowly he stopped and kept crying ,covering his face , on the floor . I got in front of him and hugged him . " Taehyung ... everything is gonna be okay ... i hope " i whispered the last word . I was crying as well .

Then i saw large black wing coming from taehyung's back , blood splashes everywhere. My eyes widen . " hyung ... your heart " taehyung said . He was finally calm .but i wasnt internally. An ocean of mixed emotions filled me .

I felt scared by taehyung's actions
Happy that he was okay and calmed
Dizzy / light headed because of the scent
Depressed by the death of jungkook
Confused by taehyung's sudden wings
My heart was beating fast .

Taehyung noticed . And pointed out . " hyung " i was cut from my dark thoughts and looked at taehyung . " where ... is jungkook hyung ? " he asked . I just couldnt answer i hugged him tightly . And he stayed silent .

Taehyung went to sleep on my chest i cared him to the bed . His eyes were swollen from crying . I covered him and left . I entered namjoon's room to see him on the couch with jin laying his head on his shoulder crying .

" hyung

" hyung ... what ... happ-ened ?" i noticed i start tearing . Just the thought of losing a very close friend and to death . Its just in-describable . It hurt so much . Hyung looked at me and spoke calmly

" you was right.... jungkook was controlled .... the vampires planted a flash in his chest making him act weirdly and try to kill members . And he was going to kill me ... so i hit him to the chest which i didnt know the flash was there *crying hard* and and - it burned inside him ruining his organs " he covered his eyes .

He start crying loud . Couldn't control it ... so we lost jungkook . For.ever .

3rd Person P.O.V

What destroyed jin the most from inside was the last thing jungkook did . Kept flashing in his mind . Again and again .

_Flash_

As jin was too late. jungkook opened his eyes that were bloody red . He gave him a small smile . Raised his hands to wipe of jin's tears " Hyung ... I'm sorry forgive me . i- .. love you all ... hyu-" was his last words before his hands drop and heart stop . His tears were blood . And he dead with a small smile .

_End_

Jimin went to jungkook's room. Opened it slowly his face was covered with the blanket . Just his hands were dropped down. Jimin didnt want to see jungkook's face and remove the blacket it will just give him sad memories and horror . Jimin holded his hand . That was freezing called . So freezing .

" jungkook ... i already miss you ... jungkook i wont believe the fact i lost you . I ... would just believe you are in a coma or something . It just hurt a lot . Remember when i used to get u in troubles . * smile * or when i used to prank u that vampires were behind u *smile disappear to tears* i just want you jungkook please dont leave me . I want you back .. " jimin cried and cried without stopping

_ 3 days later _

Its been 3 days over jungkook's death . His parents knew and his mom wanted to commits suicide. She just can't live with her son away .. they were going to bury him he was sleeping on a bed full of roses .

Taehyung opened the door of jungkook's cold room . " kookie ... i wont let u go " taehyung holded jungkook's hands , removed the blanket . His lips meet with jungkook's white lips.

Taehyung scratched his hands to make blood come out . Dropped the blood slowly to jungkook's mouth . As he did so . He fell to the ground . As his soul got out his body . To meet with jungkook's soul .and grab him back to life .