38..

3rd Person P.O.V

" so so so its been so long " the king said with a smile on his face it was umm kinda evil smile you can say . " what did you get us tae ? " he questioned sitting down he did a hand sign for the men behind tae to get him close .

They grabbed him aggressively . They were two , one on each side . A pain facial expression came from tae . " huh ? What news did you get us " the king said with the same smile . Tae didnt want go answer

" I said . What . News . Do u have for us " he repeated but this time in a kind of aggressive way . Tae didnt wanna reveal any plans . he felt that the ghouls were more kind , loving than vampires . He had to lie .

" they planned ... " tae said but stop he remembered how mentally ill jungkook is . " after 2 months they will attack " tae said in fact the ghouls have been training hard and are ready for any attacks . Maybe except the main one the vampire kind wants to kill... the masked bunny .

" oh really well we have much time to train and attack as soon as we can . And probably kill that dumb bunny " the king said smiling looking relaxed and start throwing darts on a pic with kook's face .

Yeah tae had the worst memories with the masked bunny especially his mother's death . But the person tae loath is the same person he can die for . soon did tae know what he said was stupid " what ? " tae said .

" they will attack after 2 months right , we will train for a month the in the middle of the second we will kill that bunny first ... that jeon fucking kook " the king said proudly . Tae became worried but he knows the vampires plan it would be easy to defeat ... right ?

Tae was then thrown out smacking his head to the ground . " oh my god are you okay !! " a strange voice asked . He helped tae to stand slowly and repeated his question " are you okay ? " tae nodded and looked at his beautiful red hair down to his brown eyes .

The guy had flaming red hair , he had a cap on he had it backward , he was wearing and over sized white shirt and a leather jacket and was holding a drink " well i guess u are taetae right ? " the guy said . And tae silently nodded again .

" oh , you dont know me , im mark twan , im Jackson's boyfriend and your hyung " he said with a smile but tae was confused that jackson

" oh , you dont know me , im mark twan , im Jackson's boyfriend and your hyung " he said with a smile but tae was confused that jackson .... had a boyfriend ?! " boyfriend ? " tae said . " he didnt tell you ? How could he . We have been dating for 7 YEARS " mark said . Damn! Thats a lot . Thats was what tae thought

Then he left with a very cute smile waving a goodbye . But tae was still standing there . What should he do . He wanted to fight with the ghouls but he is weak and ... he dont know what the ghouls will do if they knew he is a vampire . Or thats what he thought.

He returned home and cooked dinner trying to forget what happened or will happen and he succeed. as he finished he sat at the chair watching his fav. Modeling show for gucci brands . Soon jungkook came and umm jungkook was in a mood .

He came and hugged tae from the back . " baby i missed you " jungkook said " me too kookie " tae said cutily not having ang dirty thoughts " in all kinda ways " jungkook whispered in tae's ears . Jungkook kissed tae's cheeks slowly and gently. Tae's eyes widen he noticed a lust look coming from jungkook .

" jung-kook ? " tae said softly " im horny i want you i never did it with you baby . It would feel good i promise " jungkook said nearly out of his breath and he looked drunk . Was he drunk ?

* 5 hours ago *

" jimin was so sexy last night " yoongi said causing jimin to blush and softly hit yoongi's arm " cute " yoongi replied. " meh guys its been so long since i have done something why are u doing this to me ? " jungkook said with a sign " why where did your hormones go " namjoon said laughing

" dont you have tae hahahaha " jimin said laughing as well . " yes but ... he wont agree duh and like .... SHOULD I GO AND SAY I WANNA HAVE SE- " he said . They all covered his mouth before embarrassing himself and letting everyone hear him .

" jungkook take this " jin gave jungkook a pill like thing " what is this ? " he asked " just take it and see " jin said . He was weird out a bit but did as told he took it and then water after . " now see the magic " namjoon said . Then all completed talking as if nothing happened .

Soon jungkook in the car felt suddenly horny . He start sweating not knowing what to do . His dick was suffocating in his tight pants . He couldnt help but rubbing it . " sir is this the way ? " the driver said . " ah ye-yeah ugh " jungkook moaned out quietly . and covered his mouth

Gladly the driver didnt feel or thing anything . He just thought the boy was tired . Soon they reached jungkook got out and went to tae as he reached his limits and wanted it .

■■■■■■■■●■■■■■■■■

So guys you all know whats coming next and i know you have been waiting for god knows how much 😂

See ya next week 😏