18..

But jackson couldnt talk he just gave the leader the paper looking to the ground .

" what the fuck " the leader said he looked at the paper and grabbed it and start reading .

" hey yoo leader ,Wait did i say leader i mean trash will whatever you already know what you are . So you think with this weak warriors you send will kill us . HAHAHAHA that was funny it couldnt even scratch my perfect body unlike your fat ass . I bet you was laughing thinking we couldnt kill them . But guess what all of them are died . Why dont you go cry now on your lose or a better thing on your 2 inch dick . Explaining why you dont have kids . Next time get me a girl cuz i would like to fuck a vampire . " he read and as he did anger start coming .

( the letter ⬇)

" this masked shit MUST DIE " the leader said as he start shouting and hitting every wall

" this masked shit MUST DIE " the leader said as he start shouting and hitting every wall .

Taehyung tried to get our the room as he start getting scared . But the leader saw him .

" YOU WEAK FUCKER YOU BETTER FIND ME WHO IS THIS SHIT BEFORE I SEND U TO HIM FOR HIM TO FUCK U " the leader said grabbing taehyung from his neck then throwing him to the wall .

As a click of a the kings finger taehyung vanished and fell hard on the floor of his house .

" AHH HH my back " taehyung moaned as he fell on his back that already hurt him . He crowd to his bed with tears of pain .

He buried his worries beneath the cold bangtan . Hoping they would not rise up and haunt him .

But in the middle of the night they found him in his bed dragging him to the dark place Underneath the world .

Where dreams cant speak and demons taunt as they played twisted games with his soul.

he close his eyes he fell in the world of dreams .

He found in his dreams a beautiful woman with purple hair and dark purple wings . She came to him . without a word she gave him her hands with a smile on her face .

He grabbed her his hands and then he found him self in a large dancing place . As he looked to his side . he found the woman dressed in a beautiful purple dress and he found him self wearing a fancy black suit .

The calm piano music start and both start dancing

The calm piano music start and both start dancing . She was shorter than him she was dancing without looking at him .

Taehyung P.O.V

" excuse me ... who ... are you " i said but i didnt have an answer all what happened was that she looked at me with a smile

She placed a finger on her mouth and shh is all what i got . I dont know her i never saw her . She kept smiling to make me feel calm .

So i shut and start dancing with her . To be honest i felt calm around her . She left my hands and start dancing like a flower on the water . And for the first time i heard her voice saying

" the pain started protruding slowly showing as tiny cracks at first sight when people spotted him in town though he was the falling angel of light . The pain grew with every new day . he was Confused . a symbol of sin . Now his life was filled with darkest tone of white "

That was her last word . But what does that mean ? She was flying but wait .

She fell on the floor . i came to her running as i saw one of her wings were broken . She looked at me and placed both her hands on my face .

" wake up from your nightmare " said by her .

3rd person P.O.V

taehyung sat up from his sleep . He saw the golden ray of the sun from his window .

As the dream started to fad . he forgot everything's except the woman's beautiful face and words . And he also remembered when he saw her broken wings .

" but who is she " he wondered but got no answer .

" Tae you are awake " he heard a voice coming from the kitchen as he saw Jackson cooking breakfast for him . He leaved the dream and came to him .

Jackson gave taehyung his food with a smile and tae smiled back .

10 minutes in and taehyung had a question in mind to ask jackson .

" um . Sir- "

" call me jackson " 😊

" okay .. jackson . What its like to have a mother ? " taehyung said playing with his food with a sad wondering face

Jackson couldnt answer his question. Jackson know taehyung lost his mother . So he tried to ignore the question.

" tae you have to go to school now you are so late " jackson said and taehyung nodded he finished his food and went .

■■■■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■■

Thanks for waiting .

I will be updating every 2-3 days from now on .

I hope u like the chapter .