39..

WARNING : if you didnt Guess already 😂 SMUT , INAPPROPRIATE WORDS AND LANGUAGE , KINK , VIOLENT , PICTURES AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS .. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

" jungkook ca-calm down " taehyung said . " i cant im going crazy . We have been dating for 5 months tae please " jungkook bagged he was so horny he was never that horny before .

" jungkook im a ..... virgin " taehyung said shyly " i know i will try to go slowly " jungkook said as he got near his neck and his voice becoming lower and lower .

He kissed taehyung softly . Taehyung could feel jungkook's naps gently scratching his shoulder .

Tea started breathing heavily . Jungkook carried taehyung bride style and got him in the bedroom and throw him to the bed .

Jungkook start unbottoming taehyung's shirt and kissing down to his stomach marking it with hickes

Jungkook start taking off his black sweater showing his defined abs and muscles making tae's mouth widen in amazement

jungkook's veins were popping . He stood in front of taehyung " suck me " jungkook said looking down to taehyung .

Taehyung was hesitated but turned on as well . He holded jungkook's belt and took it off.

He then unbottomed his pants and unzipped it . as he took the boxers off . Jungkook's dick popped out hard , veiny and huge .

Making taehyung shocked plus worried about how this would be in him a few minutes later .

Taehyung start kitty kissing his tip while rubbing the lower part . Taehyung got more in and start sucking jungkook's dick as he tasted his precum .

Tae got faster and got all jungkook in him . Jungkook groan in pleasure as he came in tae's mouth

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's hair aggressively " swallow " jungkook said and tae did as told .

" its time for you to have pleasure " jungkook smirked . And took off tae's pants . Jungkook was on top of tae .

" tonight i want you to call me daddy " jungkook said with the smirk on his face " huh ? to call you dadd- ahh " jungkook got his hands in tae's pants rubbing his sensitive spot . Tae got red as he was embarrassed and shy .

He kept moaning . Jungkook got enough and ripped tae's boxers . He was kissing his neck while rubbing his dick on tae's .

He had tae's leg on his shoulder he licked his fingers " this may hurt baby boy " he entered 2 fingers in tae's hole .

Tae moaned in pain as it wasnt very pleasant for him . jungkook kept fingering tae's hole .Soon he got used to it as his hole got stretched .

" get ready " jungkook said " please go slowly " tae said afraid . Jungkook nodded. And put his tip in . " tae fuck ! you are so tight " jungkook said in a groan.

He got more deeper . tears came from tae's eyes , it was so painful . But as jungkook hit the sensitive spot tae felt pleasure . Jungkook held tae's dick and start stroking it .

Tae throw his head back and moaned loader. He placed his hands on jungkook's stomach and scratched it .

" FA-FASTER KOOK " tae moaned out jungkook went faster but this wasnt the word he wanted .

" what did i told you " jungkook said with his teeth grinding together . " DADDY ! " tae screamed .

Jungkook came in tae's hole and after by seconds as tae felt jungkook's warm cum in him he came all over his stomach and bits on kook's face .

Jungkook licked the cum that came near his lips ." Sweet " kook commented with a smirk . tae ws so shy and red he couldnt believe what h just did They both dropped died as they were so tired . Jungkook smiled .

Tae is his and only his . he covered both of them . Held tae's waist , hugged him and both slept .

Next day tae was in extreme pain that he didnt expect . he couldnt even sit up . Jungkook told him to stay home today as well and not go school . Jungkook did for tae some breakfast and gave him some pain killers.

He kissed his forehead and left him to sleep a bit more . Jungkook went school and as he entered the school door all the members came around him . " so what happened last night??? " namjoon asked . Jungkook smiled brightly .

" where is tae ?? " jimin said " at home his back hurt " jungkook said scratching the back of his neck .

" wait so tae is a virgin and that mean ... " they looked at each other in shock . Jungkook raised his shirt

" GOD DAMN JUNGKOOK YOU BOTH WENT HARD ! " namjoon yelled and then jin put his hands on his lips aggressively to shut him up

" GOD DAMN JUNGKOOK YOU BOTH WENT HARD ! " namjoon yelled and then jin put his hands on his lips aggressively to shut him up .

Yoongi pulled jungkook's shirt down fast before monsters look . All the student looked at them and the jin apologized for namjoon's loud voice.

" tae was so fucking hot " jungkook said licking/ biting his lips , and his eyes closed . " lucky bastered , guys why am i single 😢 " hoseok said . Doing that face .

" we will find you someone " they all said and laughed . Hoseok is actually bisexual he couldnt find anyone to date till now . He acted sad and the bell rang . All said a good bye and ran to there classes .

■■■■■■■■■■◇■■■■■■■■■■

HELLO GUYS .

Finally this chapter was made . This chapter was made by a friend of mine
" the queen of smut " 🤣🤣

Guys recommend me someone that hoseok can date . You may recommend me an idol or even yourself ;) (must be older than 18 😂)

Leave a comment and vote thank you very much ♡♡