23..

" it's been decided , this guy would be my son's slave for the period of 9 months or until my son give him freedom " the king has said .

Jungkook just stayed quiet . Not knowing what to say or do . As soon as taehyung woke up . Jimin was sitting beside him looking scared .

" hyung .. are you o-okay " taehyung said looking at jimin

" tae! " jimin went to taehyung . happy that he woke up " tae are you okay does anything hurt ? " jimin asked

Taehyung holded his neck when jimin asked " doe-does it hurt bad ? " jimin said as he saw taehyung''s neck . It was marked with hand/finger prints . And nails scratch .

Taehyung kept hiding it . he didnt want anyone to see it. Jimin saw him . He grabbed his bag . And showed taehyung a choker and a scarf .

" which one do u want to have to cover the marks ? " jimin asked and taehyung pointed to the choker . Jimin took it and put it on taehyung's neck and luckily it covered perfectly.

Jimin was angry . He slowly start hating jungkook for what he do . Suddenly a nurse entered .

" sir jimin , the king want to see taehyung at 7pm tonight " she said jimin nodded . ' ugh what now- wait .... shit " jimin thought .

" hyung why does he want me ? " taehyung answered innocently..

" I-I dont know tae- taehyung " jimin said as he start to kinda shake . " hyung? "

Jimin didnt even want to imagine what jungkook can do to taehyung and we cant even say a thing or help taehyung . ' I will cry i feel sad i am broken ' jimin thought

After a couple of hours . Taehyung went to see what the king wants . He was confused and scared .

He stood in front of the king with the bulletproof worries behind the king on the sides and jungkook is directly behind him . holding on his father's chair

" kim taehyung , you had done a mistake by injuring one of the royal blood ghouls . You must be punished , jeon jungkook had took u . As . His . Slave " the king said in an anger tone .

Namjoon came forward . He went in front of taehyung with his head to the ground ... " i am sorry " he whispered and put a hand cuff like electric thing on his wrist .

If anything wasnt obeyed taehyung would be electrically shocked strongly .

Taehyung looked at the 5 members feeling betrayed that they didn't stop and said the truth to the king . He felt tears collecting in his eyes .

Jungkook was staring at taehyung . Yes he lied . He smirked enjoying the seen . But all of a sudden he felt a break in his heart . He was confused. he felt guilt

Jungkook went and holded taehyung forearm . " come with me " he said . Taehyung was about to shock his head as a no . But he felt a powerful shock . That mad him fell to the floor .

jungkook ws holding taehyung's hand . so when it shocked taehyung it shocked jungkook too . he immediately removed his hand . the other members were shock as how taehyung and jungkook reacted to the shock . Jimin just couldnt see taehyung like this .

" ji- ji- min hyu-- " taehyung said extending his hands , tears falling down his cheeks . The king cut him

" you think one of the worries will help ? Hahahaha well no one will . Maybe they are your friends at school but not here " the king said evily smirking.

Jimin knows that if he helped it would be a disobeying to the orders and that would cuz him his neck .

Jimin felt ashamed , useless , heart breaking as he couldn't help his namdongsaeng ( younger brother ) in need .

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's hands once again and taehyung went with him .

- entering jungkook's room -

" so u got to do to me anything i want ? " jungkook said thinking .

He then throw everything and destroyed the room . And bed and closet and everything .

" now clean , i want it to be perfect " jungkook said pushing taehyung in the room and went .

" but ..... how .. should i do that . It is so.... big T-T " taehyung sigh and started . He grabbed jungkook's books and put it in the shelf . After the floor and everything was clean except the closet and bed and it took 2 hours .

As he was doing the closet he put the clothes at the hanger and found some of jungkook's brief , and sexy under cloth that made him blush .

As he was putting things he found a weird purple thing and a remote next to it in a box . It looks brand new .

Taehyung was curious he opened the box and got the remote . He clicked on it and the other start vibrating . Taehyung was weirded out . it could be just a toy taehyung didnt know

" wanna play with that ? " taehyung turned around as he heard the voice . He turned to see jungkook on the door smirking with his hands crossed