9..

Jungkook slowly gained conscious again and woke up .

" what the hell happened ? " he asked

" we are wondering too " yoongi answered

" are you okay now ? " jimin asked .

" yes i am . Where is jin ? " jungkook asked.

" he is taking a rest . It took a lot of his power to heal you " namjoon answered

" i need to thank him . And thank you guys " jungkook said .

" its nothing . We hope you are just good ." They said .

" hey guys , i got a very weird feeling at the competition between jungkook and taehyung today . " namjoon said .

" what do you mean ? " hoseok asked and looked in confusion.

" i felt so much power around me . Like power that can ... kill us all . " namjoon is the only one who got the power to feel it . He was scared .

" is it actually that bad ? " yoongi asked and namjoon nodded

●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●

" are you okay " the doctor said to taehyung and he nodded .

" move your body " they ordered and taehyung opayed and moved his body . Luckily nothing hurt him .

He looked at his hand and what he did to jungkook flashed in his head .

" how did i do that ? " taehyung stood from the bed and went to the lunch area .

He sat down and placed his head on the table like he always do . He seem like he likes doing it .

" i want to meet mom . Is ... is she still ... alive ? " taehyung questioned. Emotions start filling him . But .

But he controlled himself when he heard guys calling him loser .

" loser get outta here , this is our table " they said holding their foods .

" but..i set here everyday " taehyung whispered while looking at the ground .

" so it's now ours " the guy said taehyung was about to stand but then he felt freezing cold water running down his back and hair .

Taehyngh shivers and start shaking . Suddenly a ( table ) was thrown at them . Yes a table .

Tae was shocked and all of them were . They looked at were the table was thrown . But they just saw jungkook with his eyes closed eating his food .

" what ? " he asked raising an eyebrow and oppening just one eye .

" n.. nothing " they said and looked behind him .

" of couse it isnt jungkook . What are you thinking ? " jin said . Telling them to complete eating .

Secretly it was jungkook .

- After lunch break -

" kookie " liza said with her hands wide open to hug jungkook .

" baby " jungkook opened his arm to hug her back .

" i miss you " she said still in a hug .

" me moree " he said then breaking the hug he gave her a peck on the lips and asked .

" wanna have dinner with me tonight ? " he asked and she nodded happily .

●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●

" well that could be weird or something but whatever i got something to tell you . " yoongi said to jimin and jimin was confused .

" yes hyung . what is it ? " jimin asked

" um .. i have a crush on you and well . I really love you ... would you ... would you be my boyfriend ? " yoongi asked shyly . Rubbing the back of his head .

Its not normal to see yoongi shy .

" did expect that from u ... " jimin said as he start to blush .

" i didnt expect that either . To go and tell you . So well yeah ? " yoongi answered

"yes ... yes i would love to " jimin blushed and smile .

Yoongi hold jimin's red face .

" huh , your cheeks are hot . " yoongi smiled . He got near jimin's face and kissed his lips . Making both of them blush hard .

●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●

At dinner with liza . jungkook ordered and paid .

" did you have fun ? " jungkook smirked

" he he he yes . Um jungkook i got to tell you something " she said and jungkook nodded

" my dad want us to go to earth " she siad rubbing her arm

" what ! why ? " he asked in shock .

" my dad is afriad because of the 1998 kid to rule bangtan . " she said .

" we dont know if he is died or alive . And if he i will kill him " jungkook said .

" jungkook i can feel his power and dad could too . Im sorry but its our last good bye " liza said and stood up .

" liza but .... uhh can i at least have a last kiss " jungkook asked cutely

She smiled got near him and kissed him then she went . Their hands slowly disconnected .

He asked for the waiter . he sigh then went back to his house sadly .