36..

Jungkook P.O.V

I saw namjoon reading a weird book . I went to him " hyung what are u reading ? " i asked and he startle suddenly " oh jungkook u shocked me . I am reading the story behind the only devil alive . " he said i laughed and smiled to him " hyung its not real its a fictional book right ? " i said but then remembered the words of my mom about this queen the devil queen who loves planting flowers .

" kook i thought so too but like this book made me believe differently . Come come read a bit with me " namjoon said inviting me to sit down and he showed me a green book with words that are difficulty to read .

" so jungkook this books said that in 1998 a devil was born

" so jungkook this books said that in 1998 a devil was born . His father was the last devil alive and was in fact the king . " i was shocked the kind is with us ... and im older than him HAHAHAHA " but they must be really weak cuz they all died fast " i told him . He shooked his head and he went to the last page in the book .

" jungkook they are actually the strongest and they died fast because of a poison . The strongest devil is going to rule if we didnt stop him . He was named [ V ] yes the letter " he said . It kinda sounded very fictional i didnt believe a word . I looked to the side as i saw something moving . We were the only in this large room .

" jeon jungkoook jeon jungkook " i heard my name coming from in front of me . My eyes widen i saw a woman with purple hair and cut dress . Her bones were showing , and some where sticking out. her flesh was cut with her muscles showing.

She was so skinny disgustingly skinny . Got a blind eye and another one that was bleeding . She opened her mouth as wide as she can and a lot of snakes start coming . It was such a horror .

" Leave ... V .. ALONE ! " she said running to ward me her face was 1 inch away of mine . I got so scared i shouted and fell from the chair " jungkook are u okay ??!! " namjoon said holding my arms . And everything return to normal .

He placed his hands on my chest " jungkook your heart . Calm down kook calm down breath slowly " he told me i was speechless with my eyes and mouth a little widen .

" im - im o..kay hyung " i said still cant chose my words i stood up and felt kinda dizzy. I was about to fell but namjoon holded me " jungkook go take a rest " he said and i nodded . I was kinda scared . Was i dreaming ? Was that real did i imagine it ? . I didnt want to stay alone . Not even sleep alone .

I went to tae . He was on his bed sleeping . I looked at him a bit . He start waking up . He looked at me with angelic sleepy eyes . " kookie .. wanna sleep with me ? " tae said . And i nodded . He opened the cover . And i sleep next to him . I felt comfortable and hugged his waist and my head was on his chest . And he hugged me back .

I felt like a kid but .. i just needed the hug . It was warming . And his smell was very calming . He was playing with me hair till i fell a sleep. Hour passed and i opened my eyes . I was in a very different place . A weird place i never went too before tae wasnt next to me . . I found my self on a rock , sleeping. With all black clothes . I start walking .

Every step was painful and mad my pare foot bleed . Everything was painful . But a smell made me feel save . Then out of no wear i fell into water . I could breath ? From a far i saw a body moving . I start swinging closer and closer . Till i saw him . I saw taehyung . He turned his head around. He looked me with a bery sad painful face . " go away " he whispered .

What ? First I was confused that i could hear him clearly

What ? First I was confused that i could hear him clearly . But i didnt know what he mean . i got more closer . He screamed me to go away . I stopped in my place . Then saw that woman that i saw before with namjoon . Running to me . Very fast and i felt her hands entering my chest ripping my skin .

" I TOLD U TO GET AWAY FROM V !! " she screamed . my eyes were tearing blood she holded my heart and start grabbing it harder and harder . My organs were getting unconnected from my heart . Slowly and painfully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys it been sooo looong !!!!

I was so tired

I couldn't write a chapter

Again im sorry guys .