22..

As he ran to jungkook . Raising his hands for an attack.

Jungkook quickly jumped back trying to avoid the attack . Taehyung grind his teeth and looked at jungkook his eyes were fully black without a lens . Taehyung kept attacking and jungkook trying to avoid . As he couldnt avoid any longer .

He was hit in his leg . He fell to the floor , holding his leg in pain . Taehyung came to him scratching the floor with his weapon. He got on top of jungkook. Jungkook stared in kinda fear .

Taehyung raised his hands and fast slammed it at jungkook's head but jungkook fast turned it to the other side . As jungkook saw life pass before his eyes . He raised his legs throwing taehyung to the front .

Then it was jungkook's turn he start attacking . jungkook gave taehyung several punches to the face . As he start choking him .

" this match must be stopped ! " Yoongi yelled

" they are killing each other ! " jimin shouted . As jungkook was choking taehyung he felt his rapped heart beat .

Taehyung's eye glowed red . Jungkook looked in confusion . Then he felt stroking pain of burning at his legs where taehyung hit in .

Jungkook let go of taehyung's neck as he felt the pain . Taehyung passed out on th floor while next to him a screaming kook . Namjoon and jimin entered where they were so late .

Jimin holded taehyung seeing his heartbeat while on the other hand jungkook holding his mouth tearing . Smoke came out of jungkook's leg . They pour cold freezing water on it .

Making it calm down a bit . Jungkook lost the feeling of his leg . Taehyung was in the hospital bed . With oxygen . For the lack of oxygen he got . With jimin next to him . Jimin stood up went out and call namjoon .

JM- hyung how is jungkook ?

N- he is resting , he said he lost the feeling of his injured leg

JM- ..... i hope he is okay . I dont know why the hatrid between them is so strong

N- i dont know but ...... it need to stop before they kill each other .

JM- what should we do ?

N- first of all how is tae ?

JM- he is still unconscious . And his heartbeats are still strong . Its slowly calming .

N- im worried about something else

JM- what is it ?

N- you know ... if someone injured the Prince.....

JM- they would be there slaves ..... jungkook could actually make him suffer.

N- *sign* and we cant make it less mollify .. lets just wait and see what will happen

JM- okay hyung .. i will text u if taehyung start waking or something .

N- okay .. jalgayo ( bye )

JM- jalgayo hyung ..

●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Time passed as the king entered with his wife to see their severely injured son .

" jungkook oh my lord ." His mother said holding his hands .

" eomma " jungkook said smiling .

" who did that ! " his father yelled in anger

" dad calm down it was a match " jungkook explained .

" that cant be a match ! It seem like a fight where someone should kill the other . " the king yelled .

" where is that guy ! " the king yelled again .

" sir he is unconscious right now " the nurse said kinda scared .

" who is he ? And why unconscious ? " the king asked confused

" he is kim taehyung . We don't exactly know but its said that sir jungkook , your son had choked him . And was going to choke him to death if the other 2 of his friends didnt got stop him . " the nurse explained .

The kind looked at his son in confusion . " is that true jungkook ? " the kind asked ...

" no it-its not true one bit " jungkook was scared . A Prince doesn't have the right touch a monster from his country . Or else he would be removed as a prince .

Jungkook lied . And all what he did was to cause trouble for taehyung .

" it's been decided , this guy would be my son's slave for the period of 9 months or until he give him freedom " the king has said .