11..

" okay come on lets go guys " hoseok said and all jumped to his car .

They reach school and the enter . As jungkook entered he saw taehyung .

But not only taehyung . He saw taehyung in the middle of a circle . This circle is made of 5 guys .

Taehyung looked scared . One of the guys was placing a hand on taehyung's cheeks .

One was about to kiss taehyung on the lips . he was getting near and taehyung closed his eyes in fear .

It was only 1 inch between taehyung's lips and the guy's lips . But the guy was hit really hard by someone's boots .

" what the fuck du- " the guys looked at the person who hit their friend . It was jungkook so they shut .

Jungkook hold one of the guy's hand and twisted it hard .

" do you have the right to touch him ? " jungkook whispered in an angry tone .

" im sorry sir . Im sorry AHH " the guy said feeling so much pain .

" go fuck yourself " jungkook said and all the guys grab their things and left running .

Jungkook grabbed his book from the floor and walked away .

Taehyung was in shock same were jungkook's friends .

" ohh i feel someone got a crush " jimin said wiggling his eyebrows .

" dont say nonsense " jungkook said in a cold tone .

" yeah yeah whatever . " yoongi said .

" lets go train guys " namjoon said and all went to the training .

" we have to train so hard today !!! Tomorrow bulletproof warriors are going to kill some vampires. " their manager ordered

" YES SIR !! " they shouted

They went and start their hard training . After a couple of hours the manager gave them a break .

" hu hu its so hot " namjoon said talking his breath and laying on the grass next to jin and the other .

" yeah , hu im sweating i need to go take a shower " jungkook said standing up .

" wait .. wait .. hu hu " jimin said extending his hands to jungkook . And he looked like he was is pain .

" what ? " jungkook said with a worried serious face .

" let me ...... let me .... have a shower with you " jimin said then laughed .

" fuck off " jungkook hit jimin's arm lightly with his knee and smiled .

He was walking in front looking backward . And he didnt notice the guy in front of him .

" ahh " jungkook fell on taehyung and taehyung moaned in pain .