16..

Thanks soooooo Much for the 1k 💗

i like reading your comments

so while u are down there

make sure to leave a comment 😉

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●

And there was jungkook looking throw the window .

Jungkook's P.O.V

What the fuck are they doing UGH and why does it annoys me . I was clinging my fist as i was watching .

" jungkook ? " i heard hoseok hyung calling . I looked at him " yeah ? "

" what are you looking at ? " hoseok asked . What should i say ? .... " why do you look so angry looking at them ? Are you oHhhhh jealous? " hoseok asked .

" whattt hahhahah no its just so cringe dont you think ? " i asked . Shit my laugh was clearly a nervous laugh . But im really not jealous .

" no they look cute " he said ... cute ? ... i walked away . See im not jealous like i never saw something that cringing .

" guys im going home " i said taking a permission from namjoon the leader. And he agreed so i went .

I entered the royal palace . Entered my parents room to find dad reading a book .

" appaa , what are you reading ? " i asked as he heard my voice he startle and shut the book close . I was confused .

" whats wrong ? " i asked as i start walking toward him . " its nothing " he said . Yeah i didnt believe one bit .

" why are you here do u want a thing ? " he asked smiling at me .

" no i was just checking if you are here . Where's mom ? " i asked and he looked to the window .

" she is down siting in the garden . " i nodded and when to mom .

I found her looking at the flowers looking at a red / black rose .

" hey mom " i came at her i was about to touch the plant as she holded my hands really quick .

" dont touch it . " she said i was confused why ? And why i wanted to touch it badly ?

" see this rose is attracting you . It got that scent that can make you go crazy just to touch it . And then when you do you will get hurt from the spikes in it . It start with the black and end with red . Its very beautiful. Isnt it ? " she explained .

I was impressed by its looks i kept staring and nodded " what is it called ? " i asked standing up and looking at her

I was impressed by its looks i kept staring and nodded " what is it called ? " i asked standing up and looking at her .

" its called lilith's rose " she answered . " lilith ? " who's that ? I asked .

" its named after the devil's daughter. She was the one who plant them . She died in a garden full of it . She died holding them. Thats why it was called after her "

" but .... isnt devil a fictional creatures made by monsters to make human to work for them ? " i asked she holded my hand , smiled and walked to a chair that was next to a table full of books .

She was a book lover . She liked hearing and reading stories and loved telling them . And not gonna lie its interesting.

We sat down and she got a book .

" in old years devils had a kingdom . An underworld creatures . The king had a daughter that was named lilith .

Her mother died and a few years later her dad was gone too . She became the queen and later gave birth to 2 boys . She had her huge garden that she liked to plant roses at .

a poison spread that killed all devils that it extinct . They had a planet alone cuz there population was the most powerful .

But one devil left that came to bangtan . 1000 years later in 1998 the devil died right after he planted a lot of those flowers and named it over his mother lilith's rose . "

My mom closed the book . I was still shook . Wait that date remind me of some one .. 1998 . Who was it i cant remember ?

" jungkook ! " she said cutting the rube of my thoughts . i was blacking . And then i noticed my hand was extended to grab the rose . I moved my hands quickly .

" wow ... its really powerful " i looked at mom making the O mouth . She nodded and smile .

I came kissed her hands and waved a good bye .

* vvv vvv vvv * my phone start vibrating its a notification . Jimin send me a lot of pics . As i opened i wasnt expecting what i saw .

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jimin : hey 😁

Jimin : and

* inappropriate +18 pics *

Jungkook : Dude .... chill .... what the fuck ?

■■■■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■■

고맙습니다 🙏