13..

" have some fun princess ha ha ".

Taehyung went back a step and the guy walked in a step .

" j-jeon j-jungkook! " taehyung yelled trying to get anyone to help. And make jungkook stop .

" oh wow baby you already know my name and screamkng it ... but tonight you're gonna call me daddy " as jungkook came and pushed taehyung to the bed . With a smirk on his face .

" no ! Get off me you drunk hoe " taehyung trying to hit jungkook by his hands but jungkook was much much stronger and gilded his hands .

" oh hoe? You can't say that to the Prince .thats not very nice " jungkook said smirking and in a calm tone acting shock .

He grabbed both taehyung's hands with out and but it above taehyung's head . And he put his other hand on his mouth not letting him scream .

He start kissing and bitting taehyung's neck .

" I don't know whether to eat you or fuck you . You taste good ." Jungkook said as he licked his lips .

He got his hands off taehyung's mouth and kissed him . He tried to enter but taehyung refused to open his mouth .

Jungkook put his hands on taehyung's shoulder then went down to his sensitive nipples and twist it .

That made taehyung moan in kinda of pain . Jungkook used this moment to enter and he did .

He start making out with taehyung but then let go . He stood up and hold taehyung's knees . And tried to open them .

Taehyung struggled to keep his leg close . Cuz Jungkook was opening them strongly .

Taehyung kicked making jungkook go back and let go of him .

Taehyung turned around to run but jungkook hold him again .

He put his hands under taehyung's shirt up to his chin and raised it.

" stop running you can't go anywhere. cuz if I want to do anything I will fucking do . " jungkook said .

" No perv. , You can't do anyth- ah " taehyung moan as jungkook put his hands under his pants .

" s-stop " taehyung grabbed on the sheets and put his face down .

" Cry. Call for help " jungkook said .

" I can't show him that I'm wea- ahh " taehyung said to himself then covering his mouth .

" that was fast " jungkook got up smirking with a hand full of cum and he licked the side of his finger . And got out the room .

" that fucker " taehyung said baring his red face in a pillow .

●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●

" jungkook where were you ? " jin asked.

" busy " jungkook said looking dizzy . And also smirking