7..

The Q&A started . And fans started asking .

Q: BTS what are countries you would like to visite ?

A: We would like to visite .. London , canada , Malaysia , paris , all Europe in general , and Dubai . ( suga answered )

Q: Jin , which member you dont want to be room mate with ?

A: rapmon * laughing * ( jin ) but we were roommate and it wasn't bad . ( rapmonster )

Q: What the first thing someone say when they see u ?

A: .... Short ( jimin said in 😖 like face ) . You are the only short one ( rapmonster )

all crowd laughed and jimin pushed his inter cheek by his tongue in frustration.

" sorry jimin . Its the truth tho " rapmonster said

Q: Rapmonster are you dating ?

A : Dating ? .... no I am married ( rapmonster )

Fans opened there mouth and they eye widen in so much shock .

" just kidding just kidding calm down guys , I'm not dating or married XD " rapmonster said . He looked at jin and winked . Jin turned his face and blushed .

That made the crowd scream

That made the crowd scream .

Q: jungkook , who would you like or wish to date ?

A: nonna * smirk * ( jungkook )

All the BTS members laughed and all the fans screamed / laughed .

Jungkook had a flower in his hands he throw it at the fans and winked .

Q: Did you guys hear about the unknown creature kid of 1998

A: that kid is famous lately ( rapmonster )
* laugh *

"Okay okay i have a question for you A.R.M.Y . do you think he is still alive ? ( Jhope )

" Yes , he is alive . He is in a cage at the lap and doctors , scientists are examining / testing him . " ( A.R.M.Y )

" Wow , he is still alive . How old is he ? " ( jin )

" He was 2 year old at the war so he was born 1998 " ( suga )

" He is 19 years old " ( rapmonster )

" oh ... very young " ( jimin )

Q: Do you guys ever think of getting another member ? The 7th member .

A: muh we dont knew . If there is a talented guy out there that wanna enter come on then . ( rapmonster )

They laughed knowing that what rapmonster said won't happen and isnt true / just a joke .

Time passed and the Q&A was over and the fansign .

The boys went home and got some rest .

All of them slept but jungkook was up texting his girlfriend lisa .

He wasn't very tired , so he didnt sleep .

At night 12 am they put on their masks and watch their country from any vampires .

Many vampires attack at the middle of the night .

Everyone have a mask on and a black clothing .

Taehyung was in the lap . Many were doing tests on him . He was tired he gave up . He laid on the metal cold bed , shirtless

He was looking at the ceiling . His facial expressions was blank . He sighs and slowly closed his eye and slept

●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Namjoon is a book lover . One day namjoon was reading a book . It was an old old aciant book . The book got vampires and ghouls history and other old / fictional creatures that no one knows is it ture or not

 The book got vampires and ghouls history and other old / fictional creatures that no one knows is it ture or not

He was reading till he found the title .

[ Devils ]

It interest him so much . He start reading .

~ Devils are creatures in the Bangtan planet .

They are an unknown creatures . That no one knows about .

It said that they are just in fictional stories and horror movies .

Monsters stopped believing in them because All devils vanished at 1990 , because of poison and unknown reasons .

Devils like drinking a special type of blood not any kind of blood , only one kind that please them .

Devils eat flash of vampires , ghouls , humans , and its own kind too . That's makes them one of the deadliest creature

Not all devils are harmful . a rare kind of devils can heal your pain and can give you much power .

Devils are the most powerful creatures in space .

Many went to the earth and put humans in danger . And many humans die cuz of them .

Devils got a Sent of roses to trick their pray .

No monster can drink a devil's blood or else ... ~

Namjoon turned the book to see more but the papers were cut .

" what !?!? Where did the papers go ??? " namjoon looked around and found nothing . He was very curious and in a total frustration .