42..

Previously -

" im .. minho "

" minho ? "

" He chosed and was chosen to kill the last devil alive . I guess he was send for revenge "

" all about him is writen in this page  if this bage got connected with the original book we would finally see the devil and hopefully kill him "

" I got the book ! "

SHIT !

Black enormous wings . His eyes got bright blue with a hint of red , his teeth got sharper . His hair turned from brown to a light gray . The pain was unbearable.

But then it was like A spirit took over . His wings hit everything and he start flying . Where you ask ?

To where the book belongs .

" he is the devil ! "

" it makes sense now .. all what the book said.. is just describing tae "

" tae , calm down plz i know you are inside "

" you think its that easy "

" V ! " minho said cuzing v to turn around . And to go to him . " oh its u . I  ... killed u " he said with a crazy smile then laughed like a .... psychopath .

jungkook was strong but he was at the same time weak . He couldnt hit him . He just couldnt and he was so dizzy he couldnt see clearly . He start blinking a lot trying to see . And suddenly his head fell back and all his body did .

The weapon tighten around V's neck , arms , and legs as he was then pinned to the wall . V wasnt stable he was moving try to bit the robe but as he did so he got another shock .

" we reversed places . Now u are on the wall . And im walking to you .. " minho said so as V was just groaning as a dog . Showing his sharp teeth .

" right v ? ... right .. brother "

○》~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

3rd person p.o.v

V stared at minho by the corner of his eyes . " im .. not .. your brother " v said with his voice so deep like a monster .

" i am..  before ur father divorce my mother for ur mother " minho said as he walked to a chair . And sat down .

" V .. you hated me . I know that . I killed ur grandma .. what was my reasons you asked ? And i staied quiet . A moment of jealouse took control of me . " minho spoke . all around him were silent .

" stop talking " v said with tears on his face also having an angry facial expression . Minho looked at him in sadness then to the ground took a deep breath and spoke .

" she loved u more .. even tho i was the main son . And i didnt have a father . He chose a vampire over my mother . But hey its not like he loved her he just fucked her or sould i say rape . He was a fucked up man . "