♡ 5 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Mark tucked some silicone breast cups into his bra, his makeup freshly done. He was currently only wearing his black, laced bra to match his panties. We wore knee-high socks, too. He tightens the straps before putting his dress on, tying the ribbon around his slightly-curved waist. (He worked really hard for the curves. He used his mother's old corsets.)

Mark smiles and twirls in front of the mirror, finding himself looking very pretty. He takes his phone, putting music on, beginning to clean his room along with organize his bins that were hidden under his bed.

"Mark?" Tom called out, unlocking the front door. His tennis racket was in his left hand, closing the door with his freehand. Mark's music was so loud Tom could hear it clearly from downstairs, clearly having fun.

Tom walked upstairs quietly, setting his bag stuff down in his room, where various drawings and comics were cluttered up. He walks to Mark's room, still hearing his music.

He opens the door, peeking in to see his younger brother in a dress, singing along to the song that played he cleaned his body mirror. "Mark?"

Mark gasps loudly, turning his music off and looking at his brother. "Thomas! I swear it's not what it looks like, please don't tell mom or dad because if they were to find out they'd-" Tom cut him off.

Tom waves him off, softly laughing. "Mark, it's okay. I won't tell them. If you like wearing dresses, so be it. I have my own 'sins', in mom and dad's words, that nobody knows about either," he smiles.

The raven haired man stared at him. "Wait... what?"

Tom laughs a bit more. "I support you is what I'm saying. I won't tell mom or dad."

"Really?"

He nods.

Mark runs up and hugs Tom closely. "Oh my god, thank you,c he mumbles into his shoulder.

"But you should probably change. Mom's coming home early," Tom warns, ruffling Mark's long hair.

He smiles and nods. "Thanks Tommy!" Mark hugs his brother once more before changing.