goodbye wattpad

I'll be posting this same chapter on every single book I've written as a heads up.

If you havent noticed, I havent been active in months. My life is really busy and I feel the need to explain myself.

I've honestly lost interest in wattpad. I've been struggling to find books I like, and I ran out of freetime to write stories or rely to messages.

I got a job now, I'm moving, I got a girlfriend, and for once I'm actually trying to help myself.

To knock some reality into you, not everything is visible. I have social autism (I forgot what exactly it's named) but that means I fucking struggle to tell peoples emotions and so on. For example, I can't tell a damn difference between someone being happy or sad unless they straight out say it. I can't express my emotions correctly either.

As of late, I've been trying my hardest to learn peoples emotions and what to do with each emotion. It's really important for me to learn before I graduate high school (I have less than 3 semesters/a year and a half left) so I can actually get a better job without confusing someones simple question with a sarcastic and mean question.

I also need to learn for my girlfriend because I don't know what to do when someone is upset because everyone reacts differently with sadness.  Some people want to be alone and others want to be talked through it and so on.

I've been focusing on that a lot and my job. I put in a vacation for right now because I'm moving for the first time (or at least a big move. Last move we had was about 6 years ago and we only moved 2 houses/duplex buildings down).

So yeah, theres even more reasons on why I'm leaving wattpad but those are my biggest ones.

I'm sorry to leave you guys but I had the best moments over the last few years with you. I'm putting all my stories on complete and I wont be writing again.

Once again, thank you and I love you all. ♡