♡ 28 ♡

When Jack woke up, a large puddle of drool had formed on Mark. He grumbles quietly, trying to wake up.

Mark sat up to properly look at Jack. "Morning," He greets, smiling.

Jack tiredly grins. "Mornin', Markimark," he poked Mark's belly, smiling. He poked two dots then dragged his finger into a semi-circle to make a smiley face. He then let his hands fall into his lap.

Mark pecked Jack's lips, smiling even more. He got up and stretched. He began to head towards the bathroom.

Jack softly gasped and whines loudly. "Where are you going?" He got up, quickly losing his balance due to one if his legs still being asleep. His 50/50 state of being tired and awake made him aware if the painful tingling sensation running down his leg, but didn't bother him.

"I'm taking a shower. Would you like to join?" Mark invites.

Jack ran up, nodding. He grabs towels, racing Mark to the bathroom.

Mark turns the water on, stripping his clothes off. "You seem very excited for a simple shower," he says. He looks around the bathroom counter, pouting. "I forgot my thong," he mumbles, turning and leaving the bathroom.

Jack watched Mark, seeing his plump bum shake and bounce. He grins to himself, unable to wait and see the thong squeezed between his cheeks.  He softly groans, thinking of it.

Mark returns and sets the clothes on the counter, hopping under the warm water.

Jack hopped in and squeezed Mark's cheeks. "I love you and your butt."

Mark rolls his eyes. Smiling to himself, he swats Jack's hands away and began to grab the soaps.