♡ 6 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Mark sat at the dining table with his family in his regular clothes, eating his steak. His brother sat by his side while his parents say across from them, also eating.

"So," his father begins to say, "either of you two boys met anyone yet?" He asks. "Anything exciting?"

Tom wiped his mouth before speaking. "I met someone in my sculpture class. They're a grade below me, though."

"Oh! What's their name, honey?" His mom asks. Mark continued to eat, listening.

"His name is Felix."

Mark spoke up. "Oh, you met Fe? He's one of my friends. You can come to the sleepover tomorrow if you want," he smiles.

Tom shakes his head. "It's fine."

"What about you, Mark? Anything new?" His father says as he stands up for another piece of steak.

Mark thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Nope," he sets his empty plate into the sink. "I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed," he announced.

"Goodnight!" His mother calls out to him as he walked to the bathroom.

♡ TIMESKIP ♡

"Mark, wake up," his brother says, shaking him roughly with one arm. His other hand held a cup of coffee.

Mark smacks his hand away lazily. "Don't touch me, I'm not wearing clothes under this blanket," he mumbles into his pillow.

"I don't care. I've bathed with you all the time when we were younger," Tom shoves his shoulder a few times.

Mark rolls his eyes. "I'm wearing a bra and panties, no clothes. Only undergarments. So get out."

Tom laughs a bit and sets the coffee cup down on the sidetable. "I'm staying in here, but I won't look. We need to talk."

"Alright."

Tom sat in the corner of the room, covering his eyes. "Ew, why does it smell like dog over here?" He scrunched his nose up in disgust.

He shuffles through his clothes, taking out a simple t-shirt and pants. "Because Lucy sleeps there. If you haven't noticed, I'm her favorite person," Mark says, trying to rub it in Tom's face.

Tom softly laughs. "Whatever. Anyways, how long did you know about being...?" Tom trails off, not knowing exactly what word to use.

"About being a crossdresser? Elementary school, 4th grade. It was at a sleepover and I was dared to put a dress on. Got laughed at for liking it. Let's just say that it scarred me so much, I'm only letting very few people know about it," Mark explains.

"Who knows?"

Mark thought for a moment. "You, Amy, Katherine, my ex Ashley, Amanda, and now this new girl at Perfect named Singe."

"'Perfect'? Is that the makeup and outfit place for girls?" Tom asks.

Mark slipped all his clothes on, nodding to himself. He made sure his bra or panties didn't show anywhere. "Yeah. Everyone that knows, but you, works there. That's why they know."

His brother hums in reply.

"By the way, you can look now."