♡ 16 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Author's Note: Art was made by me. :^)

Also, short chapter.
-----

Jack drove to his house, his freehand rested on Mark's knee. "Feeling better?" He asks. He rubs his knee, squeezing it every so often.

Mark takes a deep breath and nods. "Yeah, I'm fine. Fuck them. Who needs them?" He says, confident. "I don't need them, I have you. You're all that I need."

Jack chuckles and nods. "Glad you're getting past this," he pats his knee. "I'll be right back, stay here," Jack got out of the car and went into his house.

Mark waited, tapping his ankles together absentmindedly. He sighs a bit, quickly getting bored. He fiddles with the window, bringing it up and down.

Jack came back. "Come on, Marky. You're staying in the guestroom," he smiles.

Mark looks at him, smiling. He got out of the car and grabs some of his things, and so did Jack.

He leads Mark inside, carrying the things into the guestroom. They set everything down on the bed. "Marky, if you need anything, don't be afraid to speak up," Jack smiles.

Mark smiles back, nodding. "I know," he kissed Jack's cheek. "Mind helping me unpack?" He asks.

Jack shakes his head. "Not at all!" He opens the closet, hanging Mark's dresses and shirts up.

"Someone's eager for me to move in," he teases. He began to put his shorts, pants, and skirts away. Mark bends down to put some pants into the bottom drawer of the dresser. His dress peaked up.

Jack inhaled sharply as he turned around, seeing Mark. 'Fuck fuck fuck! Look away, goddammit!' His mind screamed the moment his eyes landed on Mark, seeing his panties.

Mark flicked Jack's forehead, smirking a bit playfully. "Like my ass?" He grabbed the box with all his shoes in it.

Jack huffs looking at him. "Shut up," he says, putting Mark's tank-tops away.

Mark sat on the ground at Jack's feet, setting his shoes up nicely on the floor of the closet. "What other boxes do we have left?" He asks.

Jack hung up the rest of his shirts and checked. "Uh, your makeup, undergarments, decor... that's about it."

Mark got up and shuffles through the decor box pulling out a door-hung hooks. He puts it on the back of the front door, hanging his bras on the hooks. "There." He says.

Jack chuckles and unpacks the rest of his things.