♡ 9 ♡

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Author's Note: Mark is substantially gorgeous at this angle with or without makeup. c,:
----

Mark sat and watched as Felix went first, since he was the birthday boy. He spung the empty pop bottle with a few pebbles inside (to weigh it down) and the capped side landed on Ethan. "Truth or dare?" Felix asked him.

Ethan thought for a moment. "Um... dare."

"I dare you to go through my fridge and pull out random ingredients to add to a sandwich. Then eat it," Felix says.

Blue boy stood up, sighing. He left for the kitchen, almost slipping due to the hell of walking on tile floor with socks on. Ethan soon came back with a sandwich made out of things like cheddar cheese, yogurt, and salsa.

He takes a cautious bite, almost immediately throwing up. Ethan threw the plate in the trash, running to the bathroom, Tyler following him not that far behind.

They all shared a good laugh while Marzia spung the bottle. It landed on Jack. "Truth or dare?" She asks, her accent pronounced.

"Truth."

"Are you seeing anyone or have your eye on someone?" Marzia asks him. She moves her hair from one shoulder to another.

"Uh, yeah," Jack scratches the back of his neck. "I have my eye on this girl. I'm pretty sure she likes me back," he softly says, chuckling nervously.

Mark stood up. "I'm going to get something to eat," he says, his voice monotone. He doesn't look anywhere near Jack. "If the bottle lands on me, just save it until I come back."

His friends didn't find anything odd about his actions. They all just nodded and continued on with their game, it being Bob's turn now.

Tyler and Ethan came back. "What did we miss?" Ethan asks.

"Marzia went and landed on Jack. Jack confessed that he has a crush on a girl," Bob answers, the bottle landing on Wade. "Mark's in the kitchen."

Tyler and Ethan shared with glance. Before nodding hesitantly. Tyler goes to join Mark in the kitchen as Ethan sat down, being the championship of the game and doing all of Tyler's parts for the game.

The group laughed whole they made jokes. Tyler sat down next to a sad-looking Mark, poking his Ice cream with a spoon. "You're not who Jack's into?" He asks, being hesitant with the question.

Mark shrugs. "He doesn't like me at all from how I think of him," he says. He nuzzles into he arms that we're resting on the edge of the table.

Tyler rests a hand on Mark's shoulders. 'That might not mean anything.' He says.

Mark shakes his head and stands back up. "Whatever. This game is just getting to me,? He says, joining the game once more.