♡ 18 ♡

Author's Note: Picture was made by me. :^)
-----

They both left the house, hand-in-hand. They hop into the back seats of the car, Jack's parents in the front. His mother turned in her seat, looking at the boys. She spoke, her Irish accent heavy and thick.

[I can't write out an Irish accent so you have to interpret it into one.]

"Hello! I don't think I've had an actual conversation with you yet, Marky?" She says.

Mark blinked then shook his head, smiling. "No we haven't, Ma'am."

Jack's mom hums, thinking. "Have you two done anything dirty yet?" She asks, smirking.

"Ma'!" Jack called out to her, cheeks going bright red. "We're not even dating!"

Mark softly laughs. "No. The most he'll do is tease me and grab my butt," he says, snuggling into Jack's side.

"Oh?" His mother raised an eyebrow, smirking as she looks at her son. "Is he legal?"

Jack sighs, taking his defeat. "Yes Ma'."

"Be gentle with the lad. I don't want him to break like the time you tipped over the china cabinet," she says before getting out of the now-parked car.

Jack hopped out and helped Mark out, holding his hand. "Your palms are sweaty," he notes. "Are you okay?"

"Just nervous," Mark mumbles, looking at his heels. "It's my first time outside while wearing a dress," he explains.

Jack gently grabbed his cheek with his freehand, making him look into his ocean blue eyes. "Marky, it's fine. We're here with no one else," Jack kisses him.

Mark softly kissed back, accepting his fate. "Alright."

Jack grins and pushed him into the chair, sitting down after. He flipped through the menu, choosing a steak as Mark chose some fancy pasta. Jack held Mark's hand under the table firmly, his thumb rubbing over his knuckles to calm the Korean-German male down.

Mark took a deep breath, glancing at Jack. "I think I'm going to be okay," he smiles wearily.

Jack kissed the corner of his mouth. "You will be okay. Got it?" He strictly but assuringly says.

Mark nods. Their food arrived and they dug in. His phone buzzed in his purse as he took it out. The caller ID said "Tommy".

He stood up. "I have to take this. It's my brother," Mark says. They all nod as he walks outside to answer it.

-----
Author's Note: I have to cut it short here to say sorry about not updating. School started extreamly early so I didn't have time to update. Love you guys!